Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     30 November 2009

DOUBLE STANDARDS BY GOOGLE: Please Feedback to google

This is Serious!
After the Chinese demands for Arunachal Pradesh, Google now has started FOOLING Indians as well!
Google shows different maps to Indians and Chinese. In the Indian Version, it shows “Arunachal Pradesh” as a Disputed region (Not even a part of India) where as in the Chinese version, it shows Arunachal Pradesh as an INTEGRAL PART of CHINA!
Please send this mail to EACH INDIAN YOU KNOW AND LETS SPREAD THE WORD.
I am attaching screen shots of the maps that i saw,

Also, it shows disputed Kashmir which is claimed by China as its integral part in the Chinese version.

INDIAN VERSION
(https://maps.google.com)
?ui=2&view=att&th=124a43076ce15a95&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_124a43076ce15a95&zw
CHINESE VERSION
(https://ditu.google.com/)
?ui=2&view=att&th=124a4333105814d2&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_124a4333105814d2&zw

Google's response will be proportional to the number of feedbacks given to maps.google.com

So, Please respond and give feedbacks

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

Makkad ji,

Our Government have to kick out Google office from India or block Google India. There is no other way to stop Google nuisense.

sunil pagare (lawyer)     30 November 2009

Shem on you google ,Arunachal & Kashmir are integral part of INDIA,JAI-HIND

dhiraj choudhary (n/a)     01 December 2009

I think v shuld folow our enemy (china) in censoring internet

Guna Shekaran R (LAWYER)     02 December 2009

Legal Community to join to take appropriate action against Google for damaging India and this issue should be brought to the knowledge of president

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     02 December 2009

Respected Sir,

Thanks for the raising this. Govt. as well as we the people of Great India must boycott and condemn google as well as China. The way Chinese are behaving, India should take tough stand. At least  we can do that we must  boycott chinese goods.

(Guest)

Media (Google) is creating difference. Border issue will be settle by India and China. Who is Google to print the maps without permission of Government of India in its internet? It is a big crime. If

(Guest)
If our Government is serious ( to tell i feel shame) they have to take criminal action against GOOGLE office in India.We have useless union cabinet ministers those just speak and do not do anything. US is not india's God father. WHy Indian ministers scare to take any action against US establishments in India eventhough they are doing malpractices in our own land?

R.K.SUNDERRAJ (LAWYER HUBLI,KARNATAKA)     31 December 2009

Nothing to worry regarding the boundry issues, since everything is already drawn,and is well preserved,by our country, even if any one tries to show/display diffrent things in an diffrent manner to please any one, it is not possible. ONE MUST REMEMBER THAT ARUNACHALPREDESH  IS ACCEPTED AS A PART OF INDIA,NO ONE CAN RE-DRAW THE MAP. And we must remember that India is most powerful country,which will never let even a single inch to be surrendered to any aline Nations. Which I am confident.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register