Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

supreeth (QAE)     06 February 2015

Legal heir certificate in bangalore

Hi,

I am Resident of Bangalore . My Dad passed away 2 months back , he was working in a public sector bank . I have been asked to get the legal hire certificate for collecting the property document which was mortgaged in bank for housing loan . 

I hear lot of confusing procedures for getting this certificate. Can some please help in understanding on how i can get Legal Heir certificate ?

Thanks

Learning

5 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     06 February 2015

You got to apply lhc from tahsildar office.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     06 February 2015

obtain the legal heir certificate from the Tahsildar office after submitting an application with family details and death certificate of your father.

1 Like

supreeth (QAE)     06 February 2015

Thanks for the reply. is there a fee that i need to pay ? How long does it take to get the certificate  ?

slakshmanrao (accounts officer)     12 April 2015

Basically the inheritence will be with the sopuse of the deceased...Succession certificate is a different format which will be as good as an authorisation to claim the Mortgaged deeds after liquidation of the outstanding amount...Approach the Financial Institution concerned with the Legal heir certificate with a separate Succession certificate, duly notarised....

rahul abhyankar (advocate)     05 January 2017

i think you may require to go to the district court. better you confirm from your area lawyer as different rules for different states.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register