Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sulpi (NA)     13 May 2014

False aligations and multiple cases

Hello All, 

I wish to get some help or advice from experts on this. 

Here is my story: 

I was working in an Well known MNC in Delhi. I came across this girl from Matrimonial site on 2010. We got married on Nov 2012. Her request was to stay away from my family upon which I took a transfer to Chennai 6 months prior to the wedding. I come from a upper middle class family and she comes from very poor family. We selected the girl because the girl seemed very good and we didnt consider her back ground. We are muslim family and we did everything according to Islam. 

We spent over 15 LK on my wedding including jewellery. After wedding, we stayed at my home for a day and next entire week she was at her home and didnt want to come to my house. I didnt really want to force her so I tried not to make an issue at that time. We were suppose to go for our Honeymoon to Himachal and so we left in a weeks time, on the way to Shimla she started fighting with me and wanted to go back to her house. Later I found out that there was some problem between her brother and his wife against her parents in her house due to which she wanted to go back. We clicked few pictures and then went back to Delhi the very same day. After arrival, I was asked to leave from her house in a very rude way and I felt very bad however didnt want to create any problems. 

After 15 days, I left delhi along with her to Chennai .. After a few days upon arrival her parents started calling me and demanding me to send her back to them. I initially did not accept this idea of sending her as I was almost out of money and I would need sometime to send her back upon which I started getting threats that they would complain in womens cell claiming that we demanded dowry and we have been torturing the girl. After knowing what they might do, I accepted it with a heavy heart and sent her back to Delhi in exactly 2 months time. I really loved her with all my heart and could not tollerate the idea of being away from her.  She promised me that she will come back in a months time and the reason for her to leave for delhi was that her dad was admitted in the hospital as he had some problem with his liver due to drinking. 

Months passed and I kept asking her to come back but she didnt. after 4 failed attempts, we tried to get her back using the shariyat law where in a panchayat would be called and they would decide if the girl should go or not. After all attempts failed, I got to know from her nieghbour that she is going arround with someone else. Now after knowing this, I went to delhi to her house and wanted to take her back however i was not allowed inside the house. I informed my parents about it and they tried to do whatever they can to convince my inlaws and send the girl. 

After 6 months passed, she started torturing me mentally and abusing me over chat.. This was a little too much for me as I went into depression and then I had a massive heart attack. After this, I expected some humanity from my inlaws and hoped that they would send my wife back to me however they did not. Rather, they were all happy and started saying that if I died, my parents property share needs to be given to the girl. Now, this was an alarm for all of us, we got to know the true intentions of this family. We also got to know that her younger sister got married to a guy who was a pilot and she came back in 2 weeks.. They filed few cases and also CAW as well against him, he had to pay 16 LKs as ransom in order to save his family and career. 

I lost my job before my health issues as I was unable to concentrate on work, my life was by definition destroyed completely ... Since my heart condition is as such that I might have another at anytime as my values are very weak and might fail in the future, I decided to stay in Chennai along with my relatives.. I finally gave her Talak after completing a year of marriage ... After that, I got re-married with one of my relatives as i needed full attention health wise. I cannot walk much nor can I do any work, I am almost disabled for life and now this women filled 3 cases against me in Delhi High court + 1 in CAW + 1 in Mahila Ayog

I have to keep coming twice a month to CAW and other cases ... and also this new one ( Delhi Manila Ayog) 

The cases registered are as follows: 

- I was beating up the girl after getting drunk on daily basis as I did not get enough dowry ( I never touched Alchol in my life) 
- I demanded for a Honda City 
- I demanded for 10 lakhs and also 12 Lakhs for my heart surguries
- My parents use to beat her up along with my sisters 

I provided the proof that my family were in Bangalore 2 days after my wedding date. But when it comes to CAW, whatever information I have provided has not yeilded any result. I desperatly require guidance on all these ... 

Since my case is running on CAW, why is it that Mahila Ayog has also allowed her to raise another case. 

Is there a way, I can get justice as per Indian Law at all ? 

Learning

4 Replies

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     13 May 2014

Do not get tensed.This is 498 world which has got no religous connotations..Amar Akbar .. Anthony all suffer under this law .Provide more details how you Talaq was done and what all cases were registered on you.There are numerous fighters and lawyers who will support you.

Sulpi (NA)     13 May 2014

Originally posted by : Gautam Kapoor

Do not get tensed.This is 498 world which has got no religous connotations..Amar Akbar .. Anthony all suffer under this law .Provide more details how you Talaq was done and what all cases were registered on you.There are numerous fighters and lawyers who will support you.

Hello Gautam, Thank you for your quick response. I Appriciate your concern.

My Talak happened after one year on Dec - 2013  ... Reason as per Shariyat was " Wife not willing to live with Husband" ... This was signed by all witnesses (5 of them) 

Now the case filled against me in CAW is that  " I demanded money and car from the girls family and threw the girl out of the house + My parents and sisters tortured her in my house (Delhi) .. "  

Now once again I have to go to CAW next week for 6th session with them and the girl. The girls family had tried their best to provoke me in the police station however I did not respond to them at all. These people are demanding 40 LK through a politician from AAP and told me that they will take back the case if I give them the money. The politician happens to be a social worker who is trying to influence everything .. He also threatend me outside the CAW that all the police are in his pocket and they will ensure that I will go to Jail. 

I have always done good things to people, helped the poor whenever I could... and now I have to face soo much of trouble from these people as if I did something wrong ... Through I am confident that law would not be totally blind against me, these people seems to try their best in extracting money from me ... What do I do ...  and now this new case has been filed against me this week in Delhi Mahila Ayog ... and I have no idea what to do now ... 

These people are aware of my condition health wise and they are doing this delibratly in order to give me more mental torture.. I have to keep traveling from Chennai to Delhi .. and the cost of flight tickets is now getting in too deep as well ... I am almost left with nothing since my medical problems ... I have to take medications worth 8k every month ... and I am jobless ... I am now helpless in terms of finances ... Untill I recover ... 

Other cases that are filled in high court : 

- My Family physically and mentally abused the girl ( Though the girl was with them for just 1 day) 
- I physically and mentally abused her on daily basis after getting drunk ( I never touched alchol) 
- Dowry Demand 

Please advice .. 

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     13 May 2014

Fist thing first read the excellent article posted by MEHNAT https://www.mehnat.in/caw_cell_procedure.html

After you have read this all you would understand the importance of AC bail.You need to engage the services of a good criminal lawyer and fight out the case.First thing dont get any one arrested by virtue of AC bail.

The false allegations in 498 or DV is so horrendous that it will make a man mad.Dont worry about it. if you pass this allegatio  phase and get the bail you have won 80 % of the battle.You are lucky your  accusations never went to the extent she was raped,her child was s*xually mollested,the lady was asked to sleep with the neighbour and so on... open to criminal figment of ones mind.

Pls remember that 95 % to 98% cases  are false and once you get AC bail  for  all the falsely  accused the case is 80% won.Keep heart and fight it out.

Aap leader ruling the roost in delhi is quite debatable.Do  not give in to any demands.

1 Like

(Guest)
First of all apply for the notice bail for all the family members who hav been named in the complaint.... thanks sunishchai sachar 9711259959 9811576667.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register