LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prasad k. sonar (Bussiness)     16 September 2009

new and impartible tenure land sale permision by Collectore

My query is about Maharashtra Land revenue.
    Pl. can any one guide me about a land which is held by owner in new and inmpatible tenure. He aplied to The Collector to sale his land to other person. The Collector, by paying fifty percent of NAZARANA of the Current Market Value, permitted to sale the land to other person. But The Collector has put condition that the other person will also get new and inmpatible tenure. How it is possible, when a person by paying NAZARANA will hold that land by new and inmpatible tenure. pl. guide.

My query is once NAZARANA paid. The new and inmpatible tenure must be change in to old tenure.
Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

Mrs. Hetal Sunil Shah (Advocate)     28 September 2009

One has to apply for conversion of land from new tenure to old tenure, if granted by collector on payment of premium amount land shall be converted and then sale thereof can be made under land revenue code section 63. One has to obtain permission for sale thereof - when land was granted to original owner under Tenancy Act, it is also conditional that he will pay tenancy value to original landlord and after payment is fully made he becomes owner and minimum for 20 years new tenure shall be enforceable. thereafter one has to pay conversion premium and then same shall be converted to old tenure. Pl consult Lawyer who can advise on Bomaby Land Revenue Code sections.

2 Like

prasad k. sonar (Bussiness)     29 September 2009

Is their no any process that will convert new and impartible tenure of land will permantly converted to old tenure. If one paying premium amount it must be old. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register