Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tarannum Khan (Techie)     04 January 2014

Nc by husband before 498a

Hi 

Legal Experts

My Friend filled a DV case on her husband, latter we came to know that the husband has filled NC in police station and copy to comissioner and SP stating that his wife and in-laws had been threatning to him and his family and will file a false case of 498a...

My friend she didn't had any plan to file 498a, she filled DV case after sufferring huge physical and emotional abuse by his in-laws and husband.

she came to know all this police complaint filled by his husband later....

Does it amount to cruelty on my friend by her husband, by filling of false police complaint?

How this police complaint can be used in DV case, as DV was filled earlier to NC made by Her husband...

Legal experts please help.

Thanks

TarannumKhan

Learning

5 Replies

2BHelpfull (Other)     04 January 2014

it is the work of the investigating officer to investigate whether the complain is fake or not.

as DV is file earlier than NC u have an advantage.but that all depend on the case.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     04 January 2014

NC has no impact on 498a.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
Handphone: +91-8010850498

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.
2 Like

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     07 January 2014

Originally posted by : Tarannum Khan

Hi 

Legal Experts

My Friend filled a DV case on her husband, latter we came to know that the husband has filled NC in police station and copy to comissioner and SP stating that his wife and in-laws had been threatning to him and his family and will file a false case of 498a...

My friend she didn't had any plan to file 498a, she filled DV case after sufferring huge physical and emotional abuse by his in-laws and husband.

she came to know all this police complaint filled by his husband later....

Does it amount to cruelty on my friend by her husband, by filling of false police complaint?

How this police complaint can be used in DV case, as DV was filled earlier to NC made by Her husband...

Legal experts please help.

Thanks

TarannumKhan

@ querist was there any particular reason as to why your friend preferred to file DV over 498A

regards ASHOK

Fighter   23 December 2015

I(husband) have filed 3 NCs before 498a and DV. 

What is the use of it? Will I get benefit of NCs in DV and 498a case?

Sidharth   27 December 2015

No, There is no benefit of filing NC

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register