Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     11 November 2013

Wishing you all good luck and good bye!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have been active in this forum for a few months and tried my best to provide some advice. During this period I may have come across sometimes as arrogant and may have inadvertently offended some of you. If so, I extend my heartfelt apologies.  

I will not be participating in this forum any more as I simply will not have the time to do so.  I will be returning shortly to my adopted country after having spent considerable time in my divorce and related litigations. I need to make up for this lost time. Participating in it would also continue to remind me of the hell that I went through in my marriage and divorce. There are some very dedicated non-advocates and even some good advocates in this forum who are serving this community very well. I commend their efforts and wish all of you the very best that life has to offer. 

I will be deleting my account in about one week during which time I will only participate in some threads in which I had participated.

Once again, good luck and Good Bye! 

Learning

8 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 November 2013

Mr Samir,

Your selfless social service in this forum might have been very much helpful to all those who were in need of your valuable suggestion.  I thank you on my behalf and on behalf of all those who were benefited through your suggestions, opinions and advices and wish you a very best and happy future.  With regards, Advocate Kalaiselvan, Vellore, Ph: +919443440162

rising up again (FFF)     11 November 2013

good luck samir...

This forum is actually like an olympic relay marathon and the flame is handed over from one hand to other...  but till the laws are such am sure many many more people will keep the flame alive..and burning bright.

besties for ur future..... and do not delete this account. once in a while, do come back to help the needy when possible.....

fighting back (exec)     11 November 2013

thanks samir...and all the best, but request you to kindly be in touch, as the fellow brothers also need to get out of the rot. if you ever have the time. thanks again

Deeply Hurt (PM)     11 November 2013

Really appreciate the work done by you Samir, by giving suggestions & advices. Given that you may not have time to actively participate as before, but still would request you to not delete your ID since you can participate as & when you find a little free time. Also aware that this forum might remind you of the hell you've gone through but it will surely help someone in need - so please do think about it. Finally, I would request you to pen in brief about your case & how you were able to fight it out & come out of it victorious as this will help & encourage all of us going through the same phase in life . Wishing you the best.

Chandra Shekhar (Sdc)     11 November 2013

Dear Samir,

We thank you very much for your help and advice to the needy fellow associates here.

I regularly read your comments / advice which are very useful to all of us.

I wish you happy fruitful life.

Regards,

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     11 November 2013

Samir i really appreciate your working style and an active member in this forum , thankyou for sharing this forum with us , I wish you for your happy life and future .

(Guest)
Good luck brother. All the best :)

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     11 November 2013

I am extremely moved by your responses posted here, the PM and the emails that I received. I had shared my pseudo email id with some litigants and actually even drafted briefs and commented on responses of their adversaries which were emailed to me. Now you may realize that the extent of my involvement here goes beyond posting on the site.  Just to inform those litigants for whom I had drafted briefs or helped beyond the responses on the posts, I will NOT abandon you and will continue to help. I will check my psuedo email id regularly.  I received three emails expressing concern as I had actually drafted their filings. As I am not disclosing my identity and also not charging any fees in kind or cash I  had not violated any law in drafting their legal filings. Also, I expressly request  them to have them approved by a licensed advocate before filing. I will not be undertaking any more legal writings other than the ones I am committed to.

After reading your messages, I just felt like I was leaving a family, a virtual one, but nonetheless still a family I never  knew existed in the first place! So, I will remain alive on the site although a LOT less active and with no more jibes at advocates... Thanks for the warm words!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register