Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunil (NA)     09 August 2013

Husband run away from india, then how???

Few points from a harashed husband: LCI experts please suggest on this..

1. As wifes demand day by day increased, and with out sufficient reason wife is not willing to cohabitat with husband...

2. Separated for around 19 month..(In between after 8 month wife came for 6 days, but did not cooperate.. Rather she took back all of her belongings with her)..So as mentally this time wife was not with husband so can she show that separation is not 19 month?

3. Husband sent a written letter from abroad to inlaw, to make an arrangement to send to hih wife with him..and subsequenty after 1 month he filed RCR..

4. After filing RCR, FIL sent a latter mentioning that the reason of not joining wife is due to touture (physical and mental) duringher stay afetr marriage (3 to 4 month).. that is the matter of before 1 year +...that to FIL is teling not by wife? All are false..

5. Right now 3 RCR notice already sent.. after that what is the procedue?

6. Now husband totally fedup with this relation, and neither wife is cooeparating not inlaws? No communication since last 6 month +..

Now husband planned

• After fedup with this relation, he is planning to sell all his parental properto his brother..Only a small place at home..
  • As boy is a foreign degree holder, now planning to shift to another country and detach from Idia..
  • Passport validity for another 9 years...
  • Even he is planning to take citizenship of another country

Then what Indian judicial system can do for him?

Please  suggest in ths regards..

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)

Oho...

You want to run away.

Ok. 

When you have made up your mind to run away.

What is there to ask and look at astrology calender?  Just run away.

But with regard to NOT getting caught, you contact me through PM.

(Guest)

This also reminds me of one such case.

WIfe gave so much torture to husband, so many restrictions, he quietly left off saying me go market and come but never came back. Ran off. Leading happy marital life elsewhere.

(Guest)

The planning which you have done is fruitful till you don't return to India after full fledge 7 years and In india your wife would clame that you are dead now as no whereabout in these 7 years.So,she would have to get remarry.

But But But

if you return within the underground period of 7 years and your wife would have gifted you with 498a,DVA 2005,504,503,406 etc etc. and continuous summons given to you till it was not converted to Non bailable arrest warrant,then search warrant...

When you will place your first foot on any Indian airport the very moment you would be catched out until or unless you don't change your full identity and annonymous to Indian police service.

Even though you will return after 7 year,who knows your lovely wife would be waiting for you at your own ancestoral house...

2 Like

@ Sufferer sir,

The planning which you have done is fruitful till you don't return to India after full fledge 7 years and In india your wife would clame that you are dead now as no whereabout in these 7 years.So,she would have to get remarry.

By this time can change the citizen ship from India, and once she get marry some body after that you can file divorce..

Iif you return within the underground period of 7 years and your wife would have gifted you with 498a,DVA 2005,504,503,406 etc etc. and continuous summons given to you till it was not converted to Non bailable arrest warrant,then search warrant...

Yes I agreed..

When you will place your first foot on any Indian airport the very moment you would be catched out until or unless you don't change your full identity and annonymous to Indian police service. Even though you will return after 7 year,who knows your lovely wife would be waiting for you at your own ancestoral house...

This can be managed.. Just to do an naother identity proof by driving licence and some bank account..by which can be travelled by train or can be travel to Nepal....

Another way to enter to India without touching at any internation airport at India, that s possible.. Go some country which can go by ship by illigal by paying some money, where there will be no need for passport chopping..take a visa for that country.. get out that country and entry that country by sea route..this right now many people doing for other purpose..

as I mentioned that the ansester property can be sold..In such case can they will target to mom or brother? Unless they had not done any crime, then they can say that I don't know about my motion..

How about that?

(Guest)

Even when a person do smuggling by changing his name and identity get caught trhough custom departments wether on airport or or on port.There would be no. of ways to go underground by mode of money but last you would not be safe once caught trhoughout your lifetime of run away.

But why you would take immense pressure to hide in overseas investing lakhs of rupees, where you could be safe by dissolving your marriage through mutual consent or through contesting.

As per your query she herself doesn't want to live, even your FIL is trying to break the marriage. She had filed RCR....

So,WHAT make yourself as expartee, don't join her let her get divorca also as ex partee. If she claims maintenance show your income and her income. If she is not earning then no alimony, no maintenance to her.

You are so freightened like a hell as you are a murderer or a terrorist who needs assylum of another country.Be brave man if you don't want to live with her then no body can compell you to do so.

why to create a Tom & jerry show in your own life when there can be a happy and real life.

1 Like

@ sufferer sir..

Thank you for your kind information...

Actually I filed RCR, and she is not appearing at court.. but later they may appear or planning some thing big...

SO far she is not doing job.. I guess she wilnot job untill case will not finalized..this is to show only.. she may know that once she will job then she may not get allimony..

by the way, as right now I am at abroad, and earning more then 2 lakhs pm .. so may beshe is misguided that she may get good money out of that.

But here I can show upto 140,000 expances..

Seems to be they ay not cool down so first.. They are telling that they will see me...They have many people behind, one lawerer , one police (DSP) and a politician..

Due to all these my wife and inlaws getting so much courage..

Can you suggest, incase they will file 498 then they may seize my passport? in such case what are the options?

please suggest me in this regards..

amit sharma (service)     09 August 2013

Govt of india proposed a marriage amendment bill that will harm all males and husbands . 

Bill harms parents of men for sin of being parents and saving for their retirement

This bill proposes that wives can divorce one 
sided after three years and will take away half property of Male 
husband. 
Men will not get any such right so even if wife is richer she takes away the money.

She can stake to  Even your parents' property as law covers property that is inheritable . Where will they go ?

We will be left ...with no choice , yes men will not get 
similar treatment.They will lose all they haVE . Please help in stopping this daylight dacoity .

If you don't believe this may impact you , look around every fourth wiproite knows someone or other going through  a divorce

Please vote below Please join this campaign on :

https://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/save-indian-marriages-stop-the-law-on-marriage-amendment-bill-from-gifting-all-male-property-to-females?share_id=ylNyBesvWi&utm_campaign=mailto_link&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

I
request you to also send this link to friends to  help us spread the message quickly

HOW TO VOTE 
Step 1) Go to this link

https://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/save-indian-marriages-stop-the-law-on-marriage-amendment-bill-from-gifting-all-male-property-to-females?share_id=ylNyBesvWi&utm_campaign=mailto_link&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

Step 2) Put Name ,
email , location and pin code in box on Right  and click submit vote button

If you want you can add your comments there as well

1 Like

(Guest)

If they are not turning for hearings in RCR tell your lawyer to request for making her expartte.In the abobe query you have stated that 3 summons already been submited,then for what you are waiting? request the megisterate to convert it as expartee.

If she files for false cases then take AB as soon as possible.Don't fear for seizing of passport as there is clear instruction from SC about this.

Just go through it,

No directions for recovery of articles or seizing of passport need be given while dealing with application for anticipatory bail

2 Like

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     10 August 2013

Dear Sunil

if the Husband get the citizenship of another country and left india or efter reached there get citizenship then  if there is any traety between the countries then only the judiciary do anything against that person otherwise not.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register