Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighting back (exec)     04 June 2013

Wife files rcr, then dv, along with demand for stridhan,

Dear all,

first of all  i would like to thank you all for constantly guiding me throughout ...i appreciate you all for your kindness.

Futher to my last queries, there has been a twist in the tale lately, i cant make up what is it so just wanted to seek your kind opinion on this

Wife filed RCR

after that i fled divorce,

She filed 125 and HMA 24

after that she has now filed DV, against me and all my family members as respondents.

My question is:

RCR is still running, it is filed by her, it is at exparte evidence stage to her, as i missed a date in court, i have yet to file my say.

Now that she has DV, wherein, among other things, she has mentioned that there is a threat to her life from me and my family members, she has asked for a alternate residence, aslo she has demanded her stridhan back, (fake claims of jewellery being with me and other stuff) she took all her stuff with her when she left my place.

Now, in DV, after she has made claims of her life being at threat, demand for alternate  residence/rental amount, will her RCR be now weak, or will it have a contradictory effect? i mean, on one hand she wants to stay with all of us, on the other hand she is all of a sudden demanding alternate residence /rent for residence, damages compensation and monthly payment.  I am surprised that RCR is still running inspite of she filing all false allegations like threat to her life from my family members and dowry harrasment charges.

What should be my strategy now?

is her RCR case weakened?

will the allegations in dV and her RCR claim help me in my divorce case?

Thanks and  awaiting your kind replies...appreicate it....:)

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

Ask how much she wants to let you go.  Pay her, get your freedom.

1 Like

@helping hand...............actually thats the bone of contention......she is a stupid and idi*t woman....i agree fully with you that i need to pay for my freedom. i raised this question in the mediation cell of court during my 125 case, this stupid woman keeps on contradicting her own statements, ( i really feel like killing myself) here she says that " i am a poor sati savitri, i dont want money, i want to live with my patidev "- phew and now in my DV case she is demanding loads of money Rs 500000 as damages, rS 100000 as compensation and monthy rs 12000.

i told her lawyer too, that i am willing for a settlement, but that person says that his client is wanting to cohabite with you. but after so much of false allegations how can anyone even think of cohabitation, hence i wanted to get out of this relationship.

That lawyer tells me, she does not want money, but in her petitions she is demanding loads of it - i am at my wits end, i wanted to know can i request the judge to mediate for money so that he can decide on the alimony amount instead of dealing with this stupid and idiot woman who keeps on contradicting her own sentences.........let the judge arrive at a reasonable amount,.......what is your opinion....? i am ready to pay

(Guest)
Originally posted by : no pain no gain....

@helping hand...............actually thats the bone of contention......she is a stupid and idi*t woman....i agree fully with you that i need to pay for my freedom. i raised this question in the mediation cell of court during my 125 case, this stupid woman keeps on contradicting her own statements, ( i really feel like killing myself) here she says that " i am a poor sati savitri, i dont want money, i want to live with my patidev "- phew and now in my DV case she is demanding loads of money Rs 500000 as damages, rS 100000 as compensation and monthy rs 12000.

i told her lawyer too, that i am willing for a settlement, but that person says that his client is wanting to cohabite with you. but after so much of false allegations how can anyone even think of cohabitation, hence i wanted to get out of this relationship.

That lawyer tells me, she does not want money, but in her petitions she is demanding loads of it - i am at my wits end, i wanted to know can i request the judge to mediate for money so that he can decide on the alimony amount instead of dealing with this stupid and idiot woman who keeps on contradicting her own sentences.........let the judge arrive at a reasonable amount,.......what is your opinion....? i am ready to pay

She just wants to give trouble.  Saamp bhi marni nahi chahiye, laathi bhi na toote.

Manoj Kumar Jain (abc)     04 June 2013

In my opinion dont pay her. fight cases on merits. just think practical.......... 

DO NOT ESCAPE FROM PROBLEM, FIGHT AND KILL THE PROBLEM....

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 June 2013

Wives are to submit to the authority of their husbands. “Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord.

sarath babu (ADVOCATE)     04 June 2013

I AGREE WITH MANOJ SIR, FIGHT CASES ON MERITS, IF COURT DECIDED TO GIVE ALOMONY, IT WILL DECIDE HOW MUCH YOU HAVE TO PAY. DONT BE FRUSTRATED, BE PATIENT.

@ram cherry......thank you for your opnion, but request you not to give ' pravachan' here as people come here genuinely harrassed, and seek help from Ld members of the forum......pravachan is very good to listen for the ears only, but are never practical....

Want to Live (NA)     04 June 2013

@ No pain no gain- Judge can only mediate if both the parties agreed for one point or solution 

here you are asking divorce & alimony.....and your lovely wife want to cohabiate with you. In this senerio Judge can't  force her for MCD & alimony. 

First of all ask her what she want & tell her after all this mess done by her it is not possible for both of you to live together. it is better for both of you to part your ways politely. set aside the ego & talk the marriage mediator or some other family elders should talk to each other & decide a reasonable amount for MCD. 

You will defenetly win after fighting cases on merit but lost your most precious years of lifetime.

Best of luck  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register