LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Alex (Dr)     05 April 2013

Can i stay with my girlfriend?

HI, Am 26 Years old and my girlfriend is 24 now. Can we stay together in hotel? is there any legal complication in that?? 

If any problem occure, what to do then?? 

Please clarify 

Learning

17 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     05 April 2013

you an stay provided your girlfriend does not take a U turn and files a rape case against you :-)

Trupthi Agarwal (advocate)     05 April 2013

with the willful consent of your girlfriend you both can stay together and it is a safe option for you to take a written consent from her

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     05 April 2013

Yes you may, Choose a decent hotel which is not known for Police raids.

Keep a lawyers number handy if you dont think you will be able to handle the police. Finally, if you doubt that the girl may go crazy then avoid it. Play safe!!!

Regards

Chetan(dot)7679(at)gmai(dot)com

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     05 April 2013

agree with experts, both of you are major and you have right to live as per your terms and condition as you think fit

SAA_Bombay (Pro)     05 April 2013

Your question is half asked. What problems are you expecting? Is anyone of you married?

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     05 April 2013

you can stay, whether your GF is ready to stay with you?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 April 2013

please reply what sanjay has asked. What problems are you expecting? Is anyone of you married?

Advocate Bharat Singh (Advocate)     05 April 2013

Ya ,u can stay with her as both of u are got major age.but she should not file a rape case

Advocate Bharat Singh (Advocate)     05 April 2013

Ya ,u can stay with her as both of u are got major age.but she should not file a rape case

Alex (Dr)     05 April 2013

thank u all very much for ur valuable opinions :-) we both are not married to any one. and she is willing to stay with me. but I am from kerala where moral policing is little annoying. and with the word problem I mean any police raid or if the hotel people ask for marriage certificate.

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     06 April 2013

Do you like the idea of going to jail, or of fighting a rape and cheating case for the next 15 years? Then go ahead and stay with her in a hotel.

www.mehnat.in

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 April 2013

you are giving license to the girl (who is willing to stay in hotel with some one other than husband) to pass any dirty allegation on you.

when person like you get into trouble afer such activity and then come to this forum then I feel " jab paap ke gathree sis dharee phis sis pakad kyon rowat hai,,, nadan bhugat apnee karnee oh papee paap mein chain kahana"

Alex (Dr)     06 April 2013

Hey man, she is not married to anyone and she is my girlfriend. I don't know whether our relation end up if marriage.

Alex (Dr)     06 April 2013

And my problem is not the girl.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register