LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mayank verma (assistANT)     04 April 2013

Helpq

Hi all, I need help of yours to identify problem in my marriage. I got married in Nov. 12 only and I could spent only 1 month with my wife as she is working somewhere else. My query is that i have never faced wome like behaviour from here. She like to live dirty. She dont speak, more specific she is be called a women who do not speak at all untill it is very urgent. During my honeymoon, she told that her period is going on.  She has no charactertice of a women at all. She don't know how to wear clothes. Neither she knows how to present herself. She dont speak to even children in the house. 

My life is messed up.  Our se life is zero. 

Please help me a solution of the problem. 

thanks 

mayank 

Learning

6 Replies

CA. Vikash Dwivedi (Chartered Accountant)     04 April 2013

hi, your problem is really a trouble. am not a legal expert but  i can tell you this is not being ill mannered but a kind of mental sickness. i remember a similar kinf behavoiur shown in crime patrol. you can consult some doctors.

1 Like

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     05 April 2013

Why did you choose to marry her...

mayank verma (assistANT)     05 April 2013

thanks all.  I just want to identify what is the problem.  We did not get enough time to speak before marraige. It was me only who used to call her. I thought that she being a girl will be open up only after marraige.  I am going to call her parents. Initially when i said that I wll call her parents, she begged to not call parents.  

I am worried if she is mentally/s*xually ok or not.  When i discuss all these things she says that she do not get the required atmospher and says she will complaint against me. 

What precautions i should take.  I want to know if there any legal remedy to identify these kind of behaviour.  Please help. 

thanks 

mayank 

(Guest)

1.  She was either with someone before marriage 

2.  or she was never interested in getting married or married to you, just did it coz her parents forced her.

You dont have much options.

One as some LD members said, talk to her parents, hold a GD talk it out, see what comes out, ask her parents to tell her to modify her behavior and to lead happy marital life.

If at one point if she agrees that she was with someone, you can ask her to forget the past and move on with life with you.

If marriage is not consumated, then if she is very adamant of changing herself, then better part ways via MCD.

1 Like

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     05 April 2013

Try to open her up. Dont let her feel burdended with expectation

If she is not dumb and has an active intellect, she should open up. Else you can always invoke elderly advise and discussions.

Divorce can be tha last resort.

Regards

Chetan(dot)7679(at)gmai(dot)com

1 Like

Satyadarshi Kunal (advocate)     08 April 2013

You may file a petition for restitution of conjugal rights.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register