Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Need very urgent help on adultery

Dear Sir,

I have voice recordings of my wife, in these recordings, she confessed that she involved physically with another guy & in 2nd recording she told me that she wanted to be live legally with me but as a friend & physical with the guy.

I have their picture in public place, guy picture in my house without my presence & their love messages' conversation over the Facebook also.

*10years of marriage & two kids (living seprately I have no parents), she left the house and living now her parents house & file a false dv complaint  against me & in women cell.

Can you please advise me?; it's sufficient contain to fill an Adultery complaint & for divorce on the adultery basis & how to file an adultery complaint in local police station (Format please or suggestion).

I want to hire an expert lawyer also who will handle the case professionally & sitting in Tis Hazari Court.

Regards,

Sparsh

Learning

10 Replies

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     29 January 2013

Hi Pradeep,

1.You file a petition for divorce on the ground of adultry and produce these supporting documents.You will definetly win the case, on support of thees documents.

2.File a police complaint on that person who is having relationship with your wife narrating the facts and ask them to take action.

3.In the DV case also produce those documents and reject the demand of your wife.

4.Transfer all your properties and money to your parents name and nothing shoud be thereon your name.

5.I will give the advocate who can handle your case 

srishaila,bangalore,advocate,9741425514,sdharani120@gmail.com

1 Like

(Guest)

Thanks Srishaila Dharani G,

I have a flat only now I am living there, but as I mentioned I have not parents I purchased the property by the name of my wife in the year & I have also sufficient documents to prove that this property was purchased by me, as my wife is not the earning member at that time.   Can i file a petition in court to take stay on sell of  property????

(https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/HC-Man-can-claim-house-bought-in-wife-s-name-57668.asp#.UQevFvI9wY5)

https://www.dnaindia.com/india/report_man-can-claim-house-bought-in-wife-s-name-hc_1300719

I am not greedy & never thinking about the property  but what about my kids?(8years old girl & 5years old boy), they both are now in custody of wife & she is living at her parent's home.

I paid all the bills like electricity,medical, property tax, school's fees & others through my own account till the date.

I want to divorce on behalf of adultery &both kids on my hand; it's possible???

Regards,

Sparsh

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     29 January 2013

Yes you can file petition seeking the court for custody of your children as your wife is not able to take care their expenses like education, clothes, tuition etc etc.The court will definetly give the custody of the children to you. you also can file a case on the ground of adaultry

you can also file the injunction suit against your wife not to sell the property

srishaila

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear All,

Read all the conversation & please suggest any good lawyer in Tis Hazari Court Delhi, who can handle my case professionally as I am facing highly mentally pressure due to this kind of situation.

Regards,

sparsh

498 A fighter (Advocate)     29 January 2013

जब आपने अपनी पत्नी को छोड़ने का मन बना ही लिया तो टेंसन क्यों लेना सर,

अपनी लाइफ अच्छे से  जियो और जो लीगली होता है उसमे आगे बड़ो उसके बारे में  जादा न सोचो , यही आप हाफ बैटल जीत जाओगे रेस्ट इस डिपेंड ओन यूर लाएर एंड कोर्ट

1 Like

(Guest)

Thanks Aneesh  Trivedi G,

(Guest)

Dear All,

Read all the conversation & please suggest any good lawyer in Tis Hazari Court Delhi, who can handle my case professionally as I am facing highly mentally pressure due to this kind of situation.

Regards,

sparsh

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     31 January 2013

1. File a divorce on the grounds of adultery. Adultery need not be established positively by direct evidence, it can also be established by circumstantial evidences, that raise the inference of adultery. A confession/self harming admission is a great piece of evidence.

2. File 497 IPC against your wife's paramour.

3. Claim child custody on these grounds.

4. Deal with criminal cases - go in for quashing as per the allegations etc. 

Good Luck !

Bharat Chugh - Advocate Supreme Court of India

Blog : www.advocatebharatchugh.wordpress.com, www.bharatchugh.wordpress.com

Stay Connected on Facebook ! www.facebook.com/advocatebharatchughonthelawsofindia

1 Like

(Guest)

Thanks All,

God really created some good human being in this earth to solve the others problems.

Regards

Goutam Prasad (Advocate)     04 February 2013

In the circumstances you have mentioned, I have to inform you that unfortunately you can not file any criminal complaint for adultery against your wife. HOWEVER, YOU CAN FILE COMPLAINT FOR ADULTERY AGAINST THE GUY UNDER SECTION 497 OF IPC.

Further, you can seek divorce from your wife under section 13 (1)(i) of Hindu Marriage Act on grounds of having voluntary s*x with other guy. In addition you can take ground of mental cruelty too.

If you wish to have custody of your child, you can file seperate suit for child custody. However, I must inform you that in case of child below 5 years, custody goes to mother normally.

Regards

Goutam Prasad

Advocate

Supreme Court of India

https://www.aegisjurist.com

https://www.facebook.com/aegisjurist

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register