Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajoo (exec)     30 January 2013

Threat of 498a and govt job

dear members,

my brother has got a govt job and will be appointed on probation next week in the railways, i am facing a threat from my wife against me and my family members of 498 anytime.

what precautions should i take in order that my brothers job should not be under threat because of this false case

he will be appointed next week on probation for 2 years\

police enquiry is not yet done, which is mandatory before joining a govt job.

will he loose his job if he is made accused in a 498 case

what precautions should i take in order to save his job.

pls advice. i will be very grateful to each member. thanks

Learning

7 Replies

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     30 January 2013

pl relax....nothing will hapen

3 Like

(Guest)

Anamika g please read this and suggest me.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=74086&offset=1#.UQil9vI9wY4

Regards,

Sparsh

Rakesh (Sales executive)     30 January 2013

Hi Anamika,

please go throught the below link and suggest me what to do.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Divorce-for-my-brother-368031.asp#.UQiuHR1J6Tk

Regards,

Raksh

rajoo (exec)     30 January 2013

dear anamikaji,

thaanks a lot for your advice, is there absolutely no reason to worry,? as many people have said that if a 498 case is filed on any relative of mine, then he looses his govt job, or is suspended. is this partially true?

498 A fighter (Advocate)     30 January 2013

just read my post and also survival guide for 498A search in google by Ad bharat chugh you will search that here on LCI also you willget suffitient information the  come with your qurery

first dont take any tension, collect evidances and give application to PS, SP DSP , paramrsh kendra etc

prepare your self of AB , dont receeive any Legal papaer unless you know what is in that? and from where it is send?

dont go to Police station or in laws house  on any call at least dont go alone till you have fear to be get caught...

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     30 January 2013

As long as he is not the main accused, no problem in getting AB. And also simply accusing someone will not deprve their employment, whereas conviction in criminal case does.  Bt consult teh lawyer to quash/acuittal of your brother from 498a with valid ground for no involvement in harrassment

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     30 January 2013

God Willing, nothing untoward would happen.

Besides you can not pre-empt the 498a.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register