LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

T.V.Narasa Lakshmi (Advocate)     04 January 2013

Maintenance

sir, i got one case now. My client got divorced in 2007 by the petitioner(she filed case in 2006) n  in the  judgement they revealed that he used to pay a sum of Rs.3000/- pm as maintenance to the petitioner. My cl;ient sincerely paying the amout without gap till date. now she again sent notice that enhance the maintenance from Rs.3000 to Rs.20000 per month as the maintenance is not enough to her. Sir,  she is havin immovable property which came fromher father as share n she is drawing rental incomen that too she Post Graduate n done her PG Dip.in Computers. she used to work in privatecompany.her siblings r well settled, now she n her mother both r living.in that house. they r getting fathers pension n rental income around 50000 per month. it is a big house consisting of 5 portions out of which they given 4 portions for rent. Now the question is she wants Rs.20000 as maintenance per month n telling that my client has no liabilities n drawing 50000/- salary permonth. actually he is drawing only 25000/- after all deductions(liabilities) if want hecan produce all pay slips n IT returns also for verification.

now, can v file an appeal on her stating above reasons. is it possible pls clarify.

Learning

1 Replies

livingston_k (n/a)     04 January 2013

Madam

Send the reply notice stating the reason.

suppose she is filing the enhancement you contest and establish your case.

K.Livingston

Advocate 9841444177

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register