Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kay blue (kayblue)     23 April 2012

Threat by wife

hi,

after long bad marriage life of 5 years and 3 kids, i am planning to file a divorce against my wife on grounds of cruelty. she is still living with me though.

i have a threat that when she recieves summons:-

1. she will either attempt to do suicide or will committ suicide and file a case.

2. her father will come with some gundas and beat me and my family.

my questions are:-

1. how can i save my family or myself from her attempt, if she dies, police will arrest us immediately.

2. what to do when her father comes to us for fighting with his gundas.

Learning

5 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     24 April 2012

@ Author

Have courage to face all sorts of music.
Reasoning:
Unless and until one tries how the other person can give point wise dos and don’ts!
Well, take a self illustration out of your own marital life till date; did you forecasted sitting on your wedding dias that in 5 years of marriage 3 children both of you will produce? Now having produced 3 children till date were you not looking after there best interest (somehow)!!!. So same way para 1 should be read and it is like hinting, you will cross the bridge when you come to it !!!!. In my observation right now you are doing SWOT analysis and amidst gender biased laws of India all best SWOT analysis have shown to fail initially
J

However;

1.1 Read (i.e. as self help) last 150 messages in Criminal and Family Law forums you will develop your own A to G strategy. And don’t forget to engage into investing into an Adv. from now on.

BTW, if you tolerated her for 5 years then wait for another 2 years 24 hrs. more and then your apprehension of ‘immediate arrest’  will not be there (due to dowry death allegations from society!) and for your question no. two my guess is that you should invest in body building (means in next 2 years 24 hours make friendships with big bodied friends to come at whistle shout when In - Laws brings there goons).

3 Like

(Guest)

truely practical answer.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     24 April 2012

Dear Querist,

You are answering your own questions.I have nothing left to add more than what  tajobsindia has put forth.

Ranee....... (NA)     24 April 2012

Dear querist, what your wife does with you which you are feeling cruelty?

How old is your youngest kid?I feel you are qruel on her as you gave her 3kids in just five years and planning to get divorce.Is she fed up with all household works along with responsibility of 4yrs 3yrs and  6months(?)kid and you are busy with your office/tour??I request you to judge the whole situation once more.

(Guest)

@Ranee   "and you are busy with your office/tour??"

????????????????????????????????????????????????????

is office/ tour  for picnic? should he leave office/tour to cajole his wife? he is(as a MAN) responsible for many things other than home. are his reponsibilities are lesser than his wife? how he will GENERATE money to please wife & kids? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register