Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj (software )     20 March 2012

Very urgent please

hiii

my lover dateof birth is 20 march 1994 .major means 18 have to get or 18 have to complete .can i marry her now or i have to wait till next year plzz tel me whether she is major or not based on date of birth.plzz give answer wid proofs very urgentttttttttttttttttt

Learning

9 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     20 March 2012

itna kya urgent hai bhai ?

let her first complete 18 years.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     20 March 2012

let her complete 18 years

Md Zaryab J Rizvi (Principal Partner)     20 March 2012

I think she turns 18 today. So if you marry tommorow age will not be the issue. But there are many other things which you should understand before taking a step.

Please be sure of your love, that if her parents take her home with her, she should stick to the stand and not agree with her parents, iif they file cases against you for forcing her to marry you, rape, kidnapping, extortion. I do not wish to discourage you but this happens in most of the cases. Please be very sure of the relationship. As if you are not sure you should give more time to the same. 

Please also make sure you are over the age of 21 years. 

1 Like

raj (software )     20 March 2012

no i am 23 i am working in software company earing 3 lakh per annum i can tc of  her becz his father is craeting problms thts why i am asking if anythng goes wrong for tht only i just want to know whether she il be major by ths 20 march or next year plzz tel me urgent

prakash vathore ( lawyer)     20 March 2012

hi,

wish her a very happy birthday. its her 18th birthday today.  dear do what u want but pls take yr parrents consent for all what u are planing to do.

Sameer12345 (SSE)     20 March 2012

Rightly adviced by Md Zaryab J Rizvi.....

She should stand with you after marriage. if it is so than you can marry her before her age limit criteria too.

like there is a saying "jab miya biwi raazi, to kya karega kaazi"....

Md Zaryab J Rizvi (Principal Partner)     20 March 2012

After today age will not be an issue. Wish you a happy married life in advance. Please don't take me wrong. But be sure of your actions. 

And wish her a very happy birthday. May god bless you both.

Zaryab Rizvi

Shantilal Pandya ( Advocate)     20 March 2012

question asked is whether she is major or not based on date of birth,

yes she is mjaor on 20th march 

1 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     21 March 2012

18 years completed.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies