Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

biju (consultant)     03 January 2012

Agriculturlal land

Respected Sir,

1.My Grandmother and 4 brothers and 4 sisters (Total 9 including my Grandma) have 4 Acre of land in Kerala.Currently My grand mother is the custodian. All others Passed away.Now My Grand mother is 85 years old. Is it possible to make the land in her name ? what is the procedure?

2. We didnt pay land tax for 12 years (Last Tax receipt showing 1999.). Some one adviced if we didnt pay tax for a long period automatically ownership will go to her. is it true?

3.What is the impact if we didnt pay land tax for a long time ?. Is it become goverment land? or is there any possibility it will go from our hand?

Kindly Advice What to do?  Steps to resolve this problem?

thank you

Biju MJ

Learning

2 Replies

ABHIJEET PARIKH (Bcom LLB MBA)     03 January 2012

Dear Biju

Ur Grand MA is custodian and also d one of owner of d said 4 acre plot 

Therefore to trf the of 4 brothers n 4 sister u will require  an NOC from their direct relation (relative)

and I do hope that ur brothers n sisters have not made any WILL for the same 

With regard to Land Tax u need to pay all the dues after paying the penalty  and if ur unable to do that government will take away the ownership of land

Non payment of Land Tax has nothin to do with custodian 

regards

Abhijeet

1 Like

biju (consultant)     06 January 2012

Thank You Very Much Sir. Please Advice me for one more thing NOC is not at all possible because Each and every members have lot of Sons and Daughters. Last 12 years we are the Custodian so can we ger a possession certificate?  Then Resurvey is Going to Come that time Can we apply for new land doccuments in my grandmas Name? Please Advice

thanks Biju

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register