LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     27 August 2011

Bharat ratna dv act is all about a metro wifes taste

Read this post by another woman, who is happily re-married for 14 years now after becoming widow, but wants to file DV case on previous in-laws. 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/domestic-voilence-a-new-turn-26194.asp

can a widow who remarried and is living happily with her new husband with whom she has kids, can file case under D V act on her previous father in law and mother in law ,after 11 yrs of her remarriage .her first hubby died in 1993 and she got remarried in 1996, whats her locus standi

pl advice

Even though she says she is living happily, probably she is not happy enough, so her ‘advisers’ will try to make her happier, but these advisers will stick around with you only so long as the going is good.  And you will get dropped like a hot stone as soon as they realize that you are not going to bring much moolah for anyone.

Here is a public legal notice by a mother against her own daughter, who probably filed false complaint against her husband and got divorce.  When you misuse law, you break the trust of many people, including your own blood relatives, so don’t be surprised at the results.

Adv. is Dated : 08-11-2011

Learning

13 Replies

(Guest)

You have raised couple of pertinent point Taj, namely

1. What role a person behiour plays in relationship?

2. What is long term future of law misusing metro wife?

It has been said umpteen number of times that how a metro wife are wrecking  havoc and breaking our social fabric by misusing laws that were meant to protect harassed women. These women , rather than being harased, harass husband and family with the threat of implicating them in false cases. And I am sad to say that many of them are able to do that as well. But only good thing I see in this -- is the root cause of all this is her nature .. and fornunatly that persona still remains with her. Once she is cut off from her husband and his family... she starts using it against those who are around her ... more often than not .. they are her parent side relatives. Soon,  girl's parents get taste of their own medicine .. because now she is trained in how to misuse the law.

The future of the law misusing metro wife is one of mixed one -  non metro  wife gets better  punishment from  society ,

upasna (coordinator)     27 August 2011

I want Utapal ji and Roshni .B to comment on this....

upasna (coordinator)     27 August 2011

The govt should pass some laws to curb all this nonsense. nd I dnt understand the role of judciary in this. 

Its an open mockery of law.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :upasna
"
I want Utapal ji and Roshni .B to comment on this....
"

thanks fr remembering me..

There are many such advertisements where son is disowned by own father./mother.What do u say about this??

Women is also a human being.So why can't she commit wrong?

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Dear-hubby-leave-your-parents-or-be-ready-for-498a--42925.asp( see Hema's post here and reply)

About the advertisement, the story may be a different one.May be that girl was abused and hence got divorce from father of own son...only victim know what is the fact.Have you never heard Indian parents not giving shelter to married daughters if she somehow come backs to the paternal home??

May be the mother is under pressure of her own son for property and so she was disowned.

I want to ask u Upasana...what is the legal meaning of disowning a daughter /son in the life time of parents?Does it have any legal value??

About the thread given by the autor the lady must be a cunning one or she must be hurt too much by her parents -in laws who never cud do anything to them except bearing their tortures silently and when she came to know about the Act she was willing to take revenge.they must gifted her lotz of tears after she lost her husband.

Every coin has two sides.Some cunning lady must be  misusing these laws but it can not be generalised.

(Guest)

Now people of India know the real intention of Dv and being misused by women so it’s a high (emergency) time to pass a bill for men or atleast amend these section that exit in Dv act or 498a laws.

Right now all parties will agree to consider to pass Anna ‘s bill and he will end his fast soon.

It’s a high time to pass a bill for men also so I think you are the best person. You become anna and I will support you, (Misuse of law 498a and Dv by women there is an urgent need to amend the laws as of now Indian people will loose faith on matrimonial institution and urge for other things like prostitution etc,,you can observe this fast in india. Men ke liye kaun aayega jo koi bill govt ke pass ja kar usko implement karaega) other members like zeshan ,zimmer  support even I think roshni and utpala also support you.Aftrer some time in lci portal a thread will come as a Law Pol ,Did you support tajobs suggesting bills? I said yes.

In Indian constitution Under Part IV-A, Article 51 A (E) said, To renounce practices derogatory to the dignity of women;

But it’s a high time to put one more duty that women should respect men and don’t file wrong cases and preserve the Indian heritage.Since time immemorial the emphasis in Indian society in accordance with the dictates of the ancient scripttures has been on the individual’s “Kartavya” ,performance of one’s duties towards society, the country and especially towards one parents. The Gita and the Ramayana enjoin people to perform their duties without caring for their rights or fruits.If one takes care to see, you will discover in the constitution not only his rights but also his duties. Women should also perform his duties . 

So, be ready for fast .Tajobs aap aage bado hum aapke saath he! I will ask roshni and utpala to bring u food when your fast breaks.Doctor ke jarurat to nahi padegi."

upasna (coordinator)     28 August 2011

I am not against the females . I am also a girl and fighting for my brother who has already gone into depression. I would never do such a thing .what my sister-in -law is doing withus. If I will have any issues with my husband , I would try to sort it out amicably if that would not be possible ..I would not go for that eye for an eye.I will take a divorce with mutual consent. Anyways its my personal opinion. The laws are for people suffering from a particular social evil not for harrasing an innocent family. And when you go to celebrate your bhabi's birthday and she accuse you of having illicit relations with your own brother??? but whatever her fake allegations are..I wnt let my family suffer. My brother and I are ardent devotees of Lord Shiva. Even though we have a kind and compassionate heart but know how to stand up for our rights. i havent seen my nephew from the time he was born. My parents and my brother cry after they see his photographs.We filed a divorce case against her after 2 and a half year.ran from pillar to post to convince her to come back home. Irony is , she threw my paremts out of her home and now she has filed for RCR.after that she filed a case under domestic violence.isnt it funny.. She wants to come back to the house of same people who she accuse of torturing under DV.My brother spent 3 lakh on her to fullfill her wish to see UK.If this is the behaviour woman who is a PHD degree holder..then I dnt knw wht shld be done..I dnt understand when We are talking about one particular case of a husband suffering then why people start highlighting other cases of women being tortured..Why we start fighting like BJP anf Congress.Isnt it in the welfare of society that both the Gendres should work for each others betterment. Even if its a woman or a man..whosoever is wrong should pay for it. Why to  start with Men also this thing wrong..woman are cruel in this particular area..this and that..cmon frnds...Do something concrete for saving families from this evil.

(Guest)

you r right Upasana. lot of bhabhis are doing this kind of cheap & vulgar acts to control husband and to throw out sister- in- law out house

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     30 August 2011

Hats off to @Upasana for being liberal with words and yet sticking to the mid-way and not being biased feminist.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

upasna (coordinator)     30 August 2011

thanks Saurabh. V..and thanks to DV and 498 A to make me mature before my age.

to see the cruel and double standard face of police, women cell and judiciary.

LCI has given me and my family a lot of support.

we are filing a case tomorrow for quashing of this 498 A complaint in court.

Please pray for us so that we get out of this miserable situation. Mty elder sister has stopped accepting marriage proposals untill my bro's case is solved. She says she will not marry untill bhai is not settled again.

but he does not want to marry again. I think we will be the last one to have this family name if we are wrongly implicated which I dnt think so happen. One of my brother's old collegemate met him in court . her brother is also suffering from the same nd tht why she also did nt marry. he has finally got divorce after 4 years.she is also helping us a lot .She sits us with us for hours and help us documenting everything.She tries to cheer us nd even  sat for hours to pray for our win. God bless Aprajita. yes.. her name is aprajita..nd her positive energy will make us win. 

gaury..fight to win (Education)     30 August 2011

ok.Having College friends like Aparajita is a matter of luck.See how see cheers u in the Court who herself is a depressed lady for her own brother.Her positive energy will soon make u all APARAJIT.

upasna (coordinator)     31 August 2011

when did I say she was depressed??? getting harrased and depressed r two different things dear.

we are also harrased but only my parents r depressed not me and my siblings. we know anser to her every allegation Parents r depressed bcu thy r worried abt my sister and my marriage. Bcus thy think all these court proceedings will  delay our marriage. but it dsnt matter. Rite now bhai and mom and add r important. I have seen my mom waking up in the morning by 5 and preparing breakfast and lunch for my sister in law while she used to get up half an hour before moving for her college. MOm made us self-dependent and cultured. many fail to do that. I said many not all.

M V Gupta (Advocate)     03 September 2011

Hi Friends,

I would like to bring to ur notice a recent report that appeared in the TOI in which it was stated that the Bombay HC dismissed a complaint filed by a womwn against her in laws under the  DV Act  on instances that took place about eight years back. The Hon'ble HC dismissed the compalint on the ground of undue delay. Such casses deserve to be dismissed by the lower courts in limini and wothout issue of summons also. Even teh Police should refuse to entertain any such complaints. Such type of complaints ex facie are intended to reak vengence against the in laws and other family memebrs.

1 Like

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     06 September 2011

India direly needs JUDICIAL REFORMS. Parties are free to logde as many complaints as possible against the other, many of which are not sustenable. But the other fellow has to hire an advo, spend money, spare his time & undergo priceless mental torture to shed it off his shoulders.....there is no penalty for the petitioner in such a case....he is left spotless too.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register