Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish (Student)     28 August 2011

Cyber lawyer

hello,
i want to know what are the job opportunities for a cyber lawyer in India...i mean i am a fresher...please guide me??

Learning

10 Replies

DISHA D. SHAH (lawyer)     28 August 2011

cyber law is new subject forsenior advocates, all cant understand it , because internet not much popular in lawyers ,you can see here this is popular website see members of caclubindia.com and lawyersclubindia.com.so and also cyber crimes are increasing very repidly, that way also , its good oppertunity  if you can understand all about cyber crime,BEST OF LUCK............

2 Like

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     28 August 2011

Any lawyer can practice cyber law in case he is conversent with the computer applications and the Information technology act. Cyber professionnal can seek employment in corporates, Banks, cyber investigations,Internet related crimes etc., The demand for cyber professional is on the increase due advent of widespread cyber crimes due tothe introduction of ATMs,Transfer of funds through the internet, cyber stocking, and other internet related offences.In futeure, the cyber professionsals will be in great demand.

1 Like

Ashish (Student)     28 August 2011

Thank you so much replying...your inf i very reliable...thanks:-)

but i want to knw abt certification in cyber law and IT to add it in my resume ...i knw one abt IPR i.e WIPO...bt dnt knw abt IT and cyber law

kartikeya (lawyer/cyber law consultant/cyber crime investigator)     01 September 2011

replied your PM..

Ashish (Student)     01 September 2011

ok ..thanks you so much..i have replied to you, please reply to my new mail...

Rahul Patel (Studying)     10 September 2011

also please let me know. I M Expert in Cyber Field internet and Networking. I want to study cyber law and want to become Cyber lawyer..can anyone help me ? from where i can ? plz gimme details where i can study... cyber law..

RAKESH PIPRODIA (ADVOCATE)     11 September 2011

CYBER LAW COMES IN THE PREVIEW OF THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT 2000. I am practising many cases in cyber crime and really speaking it has nothing to do with computer skills. All you have to know is the basic knowledge of computers. One thing is amazing in the cyber laws that all the offences in this particular act are all bailable offences. Only the IO applies some non bailable offences usec of IPC so that the matter becomes worst. But i love cyber laws and believe me the results are always affirmative. I wish you all the best in CYBER LAWS.

Ashish (Student)     11 September 2011

thanks:)...and well i also love cyber law...right now m planning to do diploma in it from ILI or ASCL and side by side certification course as cyber crime investigator from ascl.....diploma m doing i want to know more abt laws because m nt that good in laws..i mean m good in evidence, crpc, ipc etc...but not in cyber law like IT and IPR..so m working on it.....i have good knowledge in computer skill also like hacking.....so right now m looking for job in cyber so that i can complete my diploma and certification side by side...but its very hard to find out a profile in cyber because very opportunities are here for fresher...i mean there are some but only for expereinced and for those who have done any diploma or certfication ...not for me(fresher)...experienced i dnt have, so m working diploma, certification and knwoledge part....

Alapati Prasad (Engineer-Business-Lawyer)     18 September 2011

good to know about u. Please send case laws pertaining to Voice recording/ phone recording or on any Electronic media.

Alapati Prasad (Engineer-Business-Lawyer)     18 September 2011

Mr. Rakesh Piprodia,

good to know about ur works. Please send case laws pertianing to Voice recording / Phone recording or any Electronic media recording used as an evidence.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register