LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Wife Beating - Dark side of Bedroom secrets

Oprah Winfrey, Zeenat Aman, Rihanna, Tina Turner and millions more women  have one thing in common, they all have been victims of domestic physical abuse.

read my article, why a man becomes an abuser, and no matter how successful a woman might be, she keeps accepting being a victim for ages.

the blog link is

https://themindpath.blogspot.com/2011/07/wife-beating-dark-side-of-bedroom.html

thanks

Dr.Hemant Mittal
Emotional, behavioral and Sexual Health Consultant

Learning

18 Replies

(Guest)

You views are archaic and supports myth existing in society.

For every example one can  come  for domestic vilence against women there are at least two examples of domestic violence against men.

It is easy to support the prevalent view in society, brave are those who finds the facts and takes right view even if it means opposing  prevalent views.

Remeber Newton  the great scientist? ... how he discovered law of gravity and sticked to it .. even it meant standing against HURCH?

If you want to find truth -- the voilence against men by women... let me know i have numerous case studies  for you.

2 Like

(Guest)

Sir by looking at dirty water and gave conclusion that it is dirty, it's colour is black or brown is very easy but to find deep root of problem is tough.

Please visit www.hinduism.co.nz u will find a lot of articles there. It will help u in further research about  man's adamant nature.

In our spiritual literature is given those who fail to follow the path of celebacy and brahmacharaya are more violent men and these people later taged "abuser".

You have explained there that there is some power of men in hierarchy of gender, it's all false. During golden age women is superior to ,men in all walks of life.

Sir, i think ur article will not hold good after some years because then it came "THE RULE OF WOMEN" 

zimmerzapper (student)     13 July 2011

4 shally karloopia

the link you provided is not working.

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     13 July 2011

ya the link is not working .

(Guest)

Sorry for inconvienence

The correct link is www.hinduism.co.za

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     14 July 2011

If the author is married then he would know other dark secrets of the bedroom also

All married men knows how heavy it is to fight with their wivses in evening cause after that neither do they get t touch food nor do they get to touch their wife. Pity on married males who have such wives

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Saurabh..V
"
If the author is married then he would know other dark secrets of the bedroom also

All married men knows how heavy it is to fight with their wivses in evening cause after that neither do they get t touch food nor do they get to touch their wife. Pity on married males who have such wives
"

why he cant  touch food??Doesn't he know the way to the kitchen??

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     15 July 2011

There goes your answer itself @Utpala.

If a husband is to cook then who is to protect the family? Are there any designated duties like designated rights?

You statement shows that a husband is there so that he can:

- Take care of the family and protect them

- Bring financial stability

- Now cook food too.....

What a wife is left to do? Just work and come back home like sarai ?

//peace

/Saurabh..V

2 Like

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     15 July 2011

THESE TYPE OF WOMEN ONLY KNOWS ABOUT THEIR RIGHTS AND NOT DUTIES.

WHEN THEY ASK FOR MAINTENANCE ,THEY SHOULD FIRST DO THEIR DUTY BY TAKING ALL TYPE OF CARES OF HUSBAND WHICH IS THEIR DUTY.

THE LAW MAKERS DO NOT UNDERSTAND SIMPLE THING THAT THEY HAVE LEGSITATED A LAW JUST FOR THE EASY EXTORTION OF MONEY FOR DIRTY WOMEN ONLY.

SHAME ON THESE WOMEN WHO ARE ONLY AFTER EASY MONEY.

THESE TYPE OF WOMEN SHOULD BE PUT BEHIND THE BAR FOR CHARGES OF EXTORTION.

PROSTITUTES ARE BETTER AT LEAST THEY DO THEIR DUTY AND THEN TAKE MONEY.

(Guest)

@ saurabh and bhaskar

at the time of cooking and protecting family husband thinks its not his  duty.His duty is just to earn money.Then when those wives get divorce or separated then she become equal to the husband???

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     16 July 2011

@Utpala

My suggestion is that you think out of your feminist box and take these things practically.

Any women cannot be forced to sit back at home as I personally believe that every women has all those rights which a man has. However there arises duties which compliment these rights!!

A woman who expects her husband to take care of her and also the law as per S.6HGA Act says that after marriage the husband becomes the guardian of woman so she shoudl behave like that.

No one can expect a woman to push the car while the husband is sitting inside but the husband would push it for her and I don't mind adding that its again an attiquette. It is so because a man is considered stronger than a woman but unfortunately woman wants to shed this tag but parallely wants to be treated like queens!!!

A false case would remain a false case might that be filed with any intention by anyone irrespective of gender, case or religion.

//peace

/Saruabh..V

Ms Liberal (others)     17 July 2011

I don't ever think in today's world man does have the power to even touch her wife without her consent

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ms Liberal
"
I don't ever think in today's world man does have the power to even touch her wife without her consent
"

yes

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More