Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amith (n/a)     18 October 2010

Suggestions required!

Hello, 

I am a student of LL.B studying in hyderabad.

I am interested in writing judiciary exams.
Could any one please help me how to start of in advance, like how would be the exam pattern and the minimum qualification for appearing the exam.

Learning

7 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     18 October 2010

Hai,

My adviceis refer the question papers of the previous years and also now days you will get books on judicial exams.  But stil you are student first complete the degree then join any senior advocate's office then you will get some knowledge and you will face the exams easily.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     18 October 2010

Hai,

My adviceis refer the question papers of the previous years and also now days you will get books on judicial exams.  But stil you are student first complete the degree then join any senior advocate's office then you will get some knowledge and you will face the exams easily.

Amith (n/a)     18 October 2010

I am interested in doing  intership, well is that a good a idea ?

javid (M p)     19 October 2010

Dear sir,

This is Syed Mohammed Tabrez a citizen of Visakhapatnam, writing this letter to you for seeking your kind suggestion for my problem.

I am currently pursuing B.B.M. from CAMER Institute (Center for advanced management and entrepreneurship research) which is run by Mr. Srini mahesh, at the time of joining the college he said that he will give AMITY E-Learning B.B.A. Certificate with some other certifications and time went on we didn't even have one semester exams. When we approached them they said that Amity E learning program has some kind of technical problem, then i directly approached the Amity Administration, their they said that they don't have any franchise or relation with the CAMER Institue. AT last i found that my college was BOGUS.

So then i approached the Director of my college, he then accepted his fault and agreed to give us Andhra University Certification free of cost. And as a guarantee i made an Agreement which is attached to this mail.

Please suggest me for this agreement whether it is valid or not...I am going to make this agreement on a 100 rupee Bond Paper, please tell me whether it is valid or not...

I will be waiting for your kind suggestion..

Thank You

Syed Mohammed Tabrez

Attached File : 46 46 camer document.doc downloaded: 116 times

Rajesh kumar Gundapu (advocate)     21 October 2010

Hi, Brother the syllabus for judicial exams will be mainly 1.C.P.C, 2.Cr.P.C, 3.EVIDENCE ACT, 4.CONTRACT ACT, 5.TRANSFER OF PROPERTY ACT, 6.SPECIFIC PERFORMACE ACT, 7. RULES OF PRACTICE CIVIL AND CRIMINAL, 8.LIMITATION ACT

BECAUSE YOU BEING  STILL  A STUDENT  PLEASE  CONCENTRATE ON  THESE SUBJECTS  AND  BE IN TOUCH WITH THESE SUBJECTS THROUGOUT THE LAW GRADUATION YEARS.EXCLUD ETHE OTHER SUBJECTS LIKE JURISPRUDENCE AND OTHERS AND READ THEM FOR EAMINATION SAKE ONLY. THE ABOVE REFERRED SUBJECTS WILL HELP YOU IN PRACTICE ALSO.

YOU BETTER TO GO FOR BETTERMENT EXAMS FOR THESE SUBJECTS FOR EVERY TIME FORM THE FIRST YEAR EXAMS ONWARDS AND GO THROUGH THE BARE ACTS AND READ THE ACTS REPEATEDLY TO UNDERSTAND THE CORRECT SENSE OF THE LAW MAKERS.

ALL THE BEST,

RAJESH GUNDAPU,

VIJAYAWADA. 92464 70144

1 Like

Rajesh kumar Gundapu (advocate)     21 October 2010

Hi,

Rajeev its nice to see your score, i ma RAJESH GUNDAPU FROM VIJAYAWADA, your profile plz.

plz post it to my mail, my id is rajeshgundapu999@yahoo.com.

regards.

Amith (n/a)     21 October 2010

Sir Rajeev,

Do we need any kind of prior work experience as a advocate to get eligible to write judiciary exams..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register