yahoo.com

signed-by

yahoo.com

Dear Sir,

Nileshji namaskar...

Mujhe aapki Mail ID Internet Se Mili,

Mai bhi yahan thoda bahut social work karta hun

Mujhe aapki sahayata chahiye..

Hume Yahan ek Besahara aadmi mila hai, wo kuch Bol nahi paaraha hi aaur na hi likh paaraha hai, Uske dahine haat pe uska naam likha hai, "ASHOK BALKRISHNA KUNKULE"  Is naam se hum aandaz lagay ki ye maharastra ka rahne wala hai,

fir hum google search se patalagay .. To hume wahan ki voter list milgai us voterlist se pata chala ki ashok balkrishna kunkule warora ka rahne wala hai, Uska polling booth no hai 75- 149, Panchayat samiti karyalay, Juni Imarat, Parvu Bagh,

us list me ek naam aaur mila wo hai Yogesh Ashok Kunkule, Hum aandaj laga rahe hain ki Yogesh kunkule sayad ashok kunkule ka beta hai..

Aap se Haath jod ke ek vinti karna chahta hun.. please aap hume thodi sahayata karen...

Aap  aagar uske ghar ka pata lagake, aaur uske bete ya kisi ristedar se humari baat karade to bhagwan  aapka bhala karega.. aaur ye besahara insaan aapne ghar chalajayga.

Aagar aap mujhe aapka phone no den to mai aapko phone me saari jankari dedunga

mera phone no hai.. 09437633622

Ummid hai aap hume jarur sahayta karenge...

Namaskar

PRAVIN  GUPTA

Bhubaneshwar

Orissa

We have Found A Unknown ( Missing) person In Bhubaneshwar, Orissa,
he is unable to speak , or write anything,
We have found something written on his right hand, But It Is not clearly Visible, we could guess as follows
Name :- "Ashok Balkrishna Kunkule", we are attaching some of his photo,
Place:- Warora, chandarpur, Maharastra

Please Do Help Us....
If Possible Please forward this message to your Friends & Relatives...

"Bhagwan chaha to hum inka thikana jarur dhund Nikalenge"

PRAVIN GUPTA

Mr. Pravin Gupta has got our email id of DRF from here at this site.  Mr. Nilesh Wankhede immediately searched his contacts at Warora and reached to the family of Mr. Ashok Kunkule within minutes.  Mr. Kunkule is missing for 4 years and family had lost hope to get him back.  

Now the family is going to bring him.  It has happened on the auspious occasion of ASHOKA VIJAYADASHMI - DHAMMACHAKRAPRATRUTTAN DIN just due to our presence here.  Occasionally it is pertinent to mention that LCI Admin. has banned all the accounts of DRF members here.  I only have re-registered after every ban and it is my 6th registration.  If I would not be here due to ban of my account by LCI Admin. this miracle would not be happened with the family of Mr. Ashok Kunkule.  Of course credit also goes to LCI for this.

Sould LCI not say "SORRY" to me and to all the members of DRF whose accounts have been banned by them?  And Should LCI Admin. not say "THANKS" to me for re-registering here after every ban & insult?

Who am I?  Am I an anti-national element?  Am I a anti-social element?  Am I a terrorist?  What wrong DRF members were doing here?

We love our democratic nation, we love our democratic constitution, we are trying to make a national democratic society.  Are these the reasons for banning us here by LCI Admin.?

If LCI Admin. like to correct their mistake so they should re-open accounts of all DRF members Mr. Nilesh Wankhede, Mr. Mahendra Titare, Mr. Harsh Nikhade, mr. Jagdish Chimurkar and Mr. Arun Nikose.

OR? Nothing.  Life will go on as usual as LCI is going on with deleted accounts.

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)

LCI Admin.,

Please re-open my initial account which was registered by me on 30 April 2010 as shown at page referred referred below; 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/search_memebers_result.asp?

1 Like

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     18 October 2010

Sir, do you think LCI is the site on net through which people can find home for missing persons ? I really do not understand the way you relate things.   :(

2 Like

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     18 October 2010

hahahaha....

is it really a portal meant for lawyers?

the original post quite funny and full of insanity.  the person is not able to understand the logic and wants apology from the admin/owner of the portal....what the hell is this?

are we really here to discuss the legal issues or we are supposed to play the nonsense petty politics here?

m waiting for other esteemed lawyers to make their response in order to make a collective opinion on this issue.

certainly LCI is not my personal property but I feel ashamed when an outsider comes in to abuse lawyers and unfortunately this abusive process is being supported by the portal itself.

I hope my Ld. friends will give their respective opinion as soon as possible.

1 Like

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     18 October 2010

Dear Mr. Kiran,

I agree with you that LCI Administration is just not geared up to deal with these things.  I had suggested that whether it is a question, or it is a reply, let it not get flasshed immediately.  Let the Moderator clear it after checking whether the post involves any legal query; and whether the answers posted has legal answers or someone's personal views without support of any legal reasoning; so that only those genuine legal queries and legal answers are allowed to appear here.  But for the reasons best known to the LCI they are just not bothering.

Similarly, the LCI has now opened a new area for posting latest judgments.  But see the area, you will find lot of queries and views appearing there - the posting of judgments is very few.

Unless the LCI Administration wakes up and gets serious, I think we have no alternative but to  endure.

1 Like

Daksh (Student)     18 October 2010

Dear All,

The test of good manners is to be able to put up pleasantly with bad ones.

Theek hai Sirji.

Best Regards

Daksh

By trying we can easily endure adversity. Another man's, I mean.

Daksh

Every man has his follies - and often they are the most interesting thing he has got.

1 Like

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     18 October 2010

IN ANY SOCIAL PLATFORM  OF THIS TYPE - POST AND COMMENTS ARE COMMON IN DEMOCRATIC WAY.

ONE CAN TALK ABOUT ANOTHER , BUT IN A POLITE WAY. THERE SHOULD NOT BE ANY CAUSTIC COMMENTS.

BUT ADMIN CAN BAN IF HE FEELS IT IS NO MORE USEFUL A/C IN LCI., BUT PEOPLE CAN AGAIN COME WITH NEW A/C...........THERE IS NO END FOR IT.  

1 Like

Dear All,

Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart. 

Daksh

Some battles have
Some battles have to be fought alone,
Some paths have to be crossed alone,
So never be emotionally attached with anyone.
You never know when you have to walk alone.

1 Like