Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gowtham (SE)     27 August 2010

Need advice on address proof

Hello,

Recently i bought an two wheeler . Inorder to have registration i need to submit an local address proof currently under my name. As i am staying in a rented house, i didnt have any sort of address proof under my name such as gas connection, electricity bill etc. Please suggest me what can i submit to RTO in case of address proof. Please suggest your comments. Thanks in advance.

Learning

6 Replies

satpalsing (Service )     27 August 2010

To Registered the vehicle you required following Address proof Election Card, Electicity Bill, and any Gov. Address proof. Proof, where you reside and wants to  Register your vehicle, if you doesnt have the same get one LIC policy in your name of that Address, after getting the same submitte it to concern authority for Registration. LIC policy would be considered as valid Address proof.

(Guest)

India Post gives an address proof card ,very quickly,taking Rs.600/700/- only,valid everywhere.

Just click-----   https://www.taxguru.in/general-info/address-proof-card-issued-by-india-post-address-proof-card.html

https://www.indiapost.gov.in/PO_Guide_Part-1.pdf       (check clause 63)

https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/12296-address-proof-post-office.html

Don't forget thanking me.

1 Like

(Guest)

THANK YOU Dear Tushar !!

See ! I never forget thanking you but you forgot your promise to comment on my postings.

1 Like

(Guest)

Ram Ji ,really sorry,absolutely. I will do as promised and it is not a favour to you,you deserve it.

I appreciate your work and please do not leave LCI as feared by Mr.Arup in one of his PM to me.

Ramj ji,we express so much here,of course I feel relieved just because I am getting a chance to express myself,but I feel really myself a waste,I mean ,nobody actually cares,what we think or of some changes be brought in our society,means I feel,that we make almost NIL difference. 

I donno I am right or wrong,but plz. go ahead and ahead and ahead.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 September 2010

Address proofs can be :

Election Card/Driving Licence/Passport/any phone bill-landline.WLL,mobile,internet connection bill not older than 3 months/water bill/ Bank Statement/employers certificate.

Councillor's certificate/certificate by village sarpanch-panchayat member in some areas is also accepted.

Certificate by your employer/local branch head on letterhead stating designation, your permanent address and local address from records may also be accepted by some organisations as address proof.

(Guest)

40 crore people are below poverty line and crores are forced for begging and all this since their money and rights are looted by public service sector.  If they don't have a home even a shelter due to this loot and so having no adress proof so will they not remain the Indian citizen??????????????

Who is this foolish requiring an address proof from India citizens???  People should beat them by shoes !!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register