LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PK (Director)     09 August 2010

Attempt on my life & physical assault.

I was physically assaulted and beaten up with a iron rod by my sister in law on 30 sept 2009 and after she trespassed into my room + my portion of the Anscestral family house,when I had come to meet my aged sick invalid 85 yrs old father,from overseas.

I also was verbally abused and insulted.

I called the PCR and the local police chowki who sent 2 beat cops to the house within 30 minutes.

MLR was done in civil hospital (9 injuries on record).

My valuable like advanced computers,laptops,printers etc (Worth over 5,000 uros) that i had brought with me fr my professional workings while i was in india, were broken by her and I have taken photos.

Police complaint was lodged by me  and MLR+ Photos given to NRI Police station at ludhiana within 24 hours.

Thereafter an attempt on my life was made by a bad character police tout who put a gun on my head and told me to leave india or else i would be killed and no one would be able to find my body.

The NRI Police did not take any actions despite me being called by them almost every second day for over several months.

I also was dispossed from my portion of the house and all my personal belongings thrown out by my sister in law.

I had to take shelter with at relatives house .

Over 5000 uros also was stolen by my sister in law from my brief case.

The Police only registered a DDR and no FIR.

On 1st feb 2010 i applied for actions taken against my complaint under RTI.

Only On 25th May 2010  was i given the record copies.

On checking the records i find that the IO/police officer had closed the enquiry in their files on 19/10/2009 by making a raazinaama with my and my relatives forged/fake signatures on it, but with a genuine signature of my sister in law and the Investigating officer (IO) attesting it.

What legal actions and under what IPC sections can i take now and how:

1.Against my sister in law ?

2.Against the IO concerned?

Also if u can suggest any competent lawyer in ludhiana who can take up my case and i need legal aide as am financially broke.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register