LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subash (individual)     15 July 2010

unregistered aggrement document

my grand father had 1 acre 36 cents.. in which 34 cents are given to his son-in-law on east side. My grand father has two sons and four daughters.. One of grand father's son did a layout some where in 1976 and it got approved. the layout was made of complete land of 1 acre 34 cents.  the layout is such that east and west side has sites 30feet road in the midde.. Latter that two sons distributed that land such that 51 on east side in which east side went to 2nd son and west side become 1 son's. Which is registered in 1977 ( after the layout is done). So it become 2nd son got the road based on the layout. After that 1st son sold a poration of property  based on the registered document. ( 1977).. after few months latter 1st son and 2nd son and son-in-law made an aggrement which was not registered. After the said son-in-law sold his property based on the un-registered document. and 1st son also acted in the say way like buying sites.. in the same layout..

Now the problem is 1st son's sons filled a case againaist their father saying that they want the distribut the property based on the registered... if the court a decree the land become's completely for the 1st son... 2nd son won't get property at all.. Sugget what shall 2nd son has to do

Learning

2 Replies

Ayub S. Pathan (Legal Adviser)     15 July 2010

Mr. Subhash,

Get a lawyer and discuus this, whatever answer you will get on this forum

it will not satisfy you. Fact of your case needs to be gone through in detail

with the help of documents.

best Luck.

1 Like

Subash (individual)     22 July 2010

Hi,

First of all thank you for your advice...

The basic question in my mind are as follows

1) how one can register a road?

Since the layout is approved in 1976 and 1977 document is registered based on the argiculture land not based onthe layout

2) How the plots in the layout is distributed between the land oweners .. Is there any indian law protects land owners for the same...

Regards

Subash

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register