Conversion of agriculture land industrial land to r zone

We have purchased a Navin Sharat (Bhogwatdar Class 2) type Agriculture Land.

The said land was being given by government to land less peoples. 

We want to get the said land converted from INDUSTRIAL to RESIDENTIAL Zone. 

As per our knowledge the government premium for zone conversion industrial is 2%, and Residential Zone is 48%  of Ready Reckon.

Also we have heard that if we do not wish to pay premium we can surrender some land to government and get the land converted into R Zone. 

Can you please let me get exact idea on the same along with the GR and the procedure.

In every state there are land use conversion law which permits land conversion. Apply to the concerned authority for conversion. If it will be permissible in the area it will grant it.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x