LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr. Prasad (Service)     03 March 2017

Continuity in service and counting of past service

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to put forward my case for views from your end. 1. I served in a state Govt. University as a permanent Assistant Professor in Dept.of Physical Education from 01.09.2010 to 29.09. 2013 before getting selected as a Assistant Professor (Dept.of Physical Education) in one of the Foreign University which I joined on 01.10.2013 after resigning (technical) from the Indian University. I went through proper channel. There was a Break of one day because it took me one day to reach Abroad and join. The Salary I was getting is as per UGC Scale. My Ph.D has been awarded in 2011. 2. I worked in Foreign University from 01.10.2013 to 21.07.2013 3. Now again I had been selected as Assistant Professor (Dept.of Physical Education) in one of the Indian Central University. I joined on 25th July 2015. Again there was a break of 3 days This break may be treated as joining/journey/technical period break because it was also a fresh appointment and I was leaving from Abroad permanently so I have to submit my residential permit and get an Exit VISA to enter India, for which I had bound to wait there for three days to get the official work done. So, I joined this esteemed university on 25th July 2015 F.N. I also came through proper channel. The salary I was getting is fixed in US Dollar. 4. Everything went smoothly. But now when I applied for my next promotion through CAS of the UGC, an officer is objecting to the counting of my past service saying there is a break because I had resigned from Parent University and joined other university. 5. Till date my total teaching experience is since 01.09.2010 onwards 6 years 5 months. And I shall be promoted to next grade pay i.e 7000. 6. Also suggest me how can I protect my salary because here I am getting my initial salary. I will be grateful to you all.

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 March 2017

Full papers need to be seen before forming a clear view

Dr. Prasad (Service)     04 March 2017

Sir all the details which i have been presented is as per UGC rules. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register