Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anbu bangalore (aaaa)     23 April 2016

Contested divorce things return

Respected experts,
i have applied for contested around 1 year back but they didnt appear for all hearings till now.her uncle and her father asking there things back i am ready to return things, my lawyer told that once they appear in court then will return there things till then wait.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

First the divorce should be granted. Only then things can be exchanged, without divorce being granted why do you want to return things? If returning things will assure you divorce, then go ahead by preparing a list of items you have in hand, and also a list of things which are in her hand which belong to you, make such list, carry such VAT bills if you want to claim ur items which are lying with her, and she should also give original VAT bills to claim items from you, if she fails or you fail,, you and her can forget such items. This can be done on next date.

anbu bangalore (aaaa)     23 April 2016

sir,

i am not urgent to return things.. there may be chances of getting threaten from her side.if they threaten what steps i have to take

Samadhan Chavan (Legal Manager)     23 April 2016

You can suggests certain things to court. Do not go for any other step unless an until your lawyer says.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More