LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raman (student)     19 December 2012

Contempt petition is maintainable?

In one cae, I have been granted stay on trail court proceedings by High Court u/s 498-A/406 cases though the case was in my name against the state

But In misclanneous Petition, I have pleaded stay on the title of case in which all of the family memebers were implicated Now I have taken the certify copy of High Court order and will appear before the Trail court where the challan has already been registered My apprehensions are if the trail court proceed depsite of High Court order whether I have the right to move the civil contempt Petition against the state and the complainant?

Secondly, whether trail court can proceed aginst my rest of the family members with the plea that the title of the petition is solely on my name( we have common FIR, common case pending before Judicail Magistrate)?

Learning

2 Replies

sidhu (student)     01 February 2013

It is unfortunate that few people do not maintain degininty of their profession and mislead their clients. But Lawyers Club India portal is like oasis for such clients. We all the clients thank lawyers here for their great job for social cause.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register