Share More

consumer under consumer protection Act

Page no : 2

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR B. SAWANT., M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

MOBILE.09325226691,09271971251

e.mail.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com.

KINDLY NOTE YOU NEED NOT FILE A COMPLAINT TO CONSUMER COURT AS YOU ARE NOT A CONSUMER.

YOU HAVE A CONTRACT OF AGENCY WITH THE INSURANCE CO. AND NON PAYMENT OF COMMISSION FOR BUSINESS COMPLETED IS A BREACH OF CONTRACT HENCE YOU MAY PREFER A CIVIL SUIT IN CIVIL COURTS FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT AND CLAIM THE COMMISSION.

YOU MAY WRITE FOR FURTHER DETAILS

THANKS AND REGARDS.

NANDKUMAR B. SAWANT., M.COM.LL.B.,(MUMBAI), ADVOCATE

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     30 January 2009

I do agree with Mr. Planitkar & Mr. Sushil Kumar Bhatia.

Sanjeev Tewatia (Advocate)     31 January 2009

yes my all friends are saying right that you are not an consumer of insurance company and you gave your service to the insurance company.

i am also on the pannel of insurance company i.e. national, cholamandlam, iffco etc. and oriental insurance not pay my bills i filled a complaint aginst the said company in the courts for my payment and i also make the party to Divisional Manger  of the said company personnaly and thereafter they paid my dues but thereafter they did not gave me work from their office and i never contacted to them also

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     04 February 2009

yes, my all Ld. friends are absolutely right. The agent is not covered under the definition of Consumer

M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Advocate & Consumer Rights)     11 March 2009

I do agree with my learned friends.

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     12 March 2009

an agent is not a consumer under consumer Act. he may approach to civil court for enforcement of contract

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More