LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Construction on a1 defence land

In broad day light a huge new construction on a Defence A1 land in one of the Army Unit at Secunderabad is going on without any approval , sanction of Plan . On my query under RTI Act on the issue I am now intimated that the great new construction on the Defence A1 land of that Military Unit is mere a modification to the already existing UNIT REGIMENTAL RELIGIOUS INSTITUTION and hence required no approval of its building Plan by anybody. It is also intimated that expenditure is being incurred from the donations received from the devotees and hence no approval was necessary to undertake such a huge new construction . On my query with respect to the construction company undertaking the huge construction on the Defence A1 land , the answer was - No construction company has been engaged , it is being done on votultary work , may be KAR sEVA , they are referring too. Is that in order? Your expert opinions are most welcome to draft my appeal to first appellate auth.

NB- Any vacant A1 Defence land is to be protected from encroachment by the concerned Military Unit. In case a need is felt to construct some new accomodation a statement of case is to be made and vetted by the MES ( Military Engineering Service, sometimetimes referred as Money Earning Service ignorantly). Once vetted it is routed through military headquarters till the time it reaches the competent auth eg Ministry of Defence for allocation of Funds. MES is the nodal agaency which takes over the responsibility , construct the building as per approved Plans and on completion duly certified by a board of officers deatiled by the competent service Headquarters hands over the building to the Unit which initiated case. There is no other way as far as I knew.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register