LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More



sir,my relatives filled complaint upon me and brother as they are trying to control on wife is supporting me .however i send my wife to theire home for festival during that time they threatned her and forced to give complaint ,by knowing this fact my brother went to police station to talk with constable taken money from them and that constable kicked and detained my brother up to mid night.what action can take on police .pls help reagading this


 2 Replies

sridher (system analyst)     23 April 2015

Approach Human Rght Commission with some relevent evidence

richardjohnson   23 April 2015

The majority of police officers are competent professionals who recognize the boundaries of their authority and are diligent in following proper protocol in questioning citizens and respecting their rights. There are instances, however, where an officer may violate the rights of an individual either through misunderstanding, frustration or outright hostility and you will need to retain a lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query