Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Congratulations to Nitish Kumar

Page no : 2

Vishwa (translator)     26 November 2010

I do not understand why congratulations to Nitish has degenerated into Ram raj. However, I am glad that things are looking up in Bihar. In spite of its negative image, I really enjoy Bihar. Its people are hardworking and (mostly) sincere. It has a lovely countryside where cheap food and good cow's milk in available. Moreover, it is the land of Buddha and I look forward to visiting Gaya, Rajgir and Vaishali again. My only regret that is that we will miss those extremely funny Lalu Yadav jokes. To all Bihari people reading this, I share with you your jor and wish you a prosperous future.
Vishwa
1 Like

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     28 November 2010

Ram Rajya is a very controversial term for projecting an ideal state. To me for example, women have to remain oppressed in that Rajya and keep on proving their chastity. These  episode/s can't be pushed under the carpet.  Dalit population of the country would not like this term as with all their respect to Mahatma Gandhi, they do not like the term Harijan for them and with good reasons too. 

I have not read the Chalisa, so can't comment on it. But yes, if it projects the constitution as a noble route to establish Ram Rajya, it hits at the very secular concept which the Indian Constitution promotes. 

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     28 November 2010

Correction: Dalit population of the country would not like this term as with all their respect to Mahatma Gandhi, a section of them used to be known as Untouchables do not like the term Harijan for them and with good reasons too. 

(Guest)

Renuka ji. please post your this opinion in the following thread;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/26th-November-The-Constitution-Day-27634.asp

since if I will say this so some "BUDBAKs" are also here who do their "Bakwas" without think.

I have discussed with Dr. Tripathi on the word "Ramraj" and he shown good understanding on it.  The word "Harijan" was a sweet conspiracy by the Gandhi under his so called as Mahatma but we know he was nothing more than a conspirator of Hinduism.  The castism & chaturvarn was a conspiracy under the Godism of "HARI".  Wheresoever "Hari" exists in human society here in India there is the castism & chaturvarn exists with it. Gandhi is also projected as Mahatma by the conspirators of Hinduism & Chaturvarn. We understand that the people of RSS are less dangerous than the MAHATMAISM OF GANDHI.  Gandhi was a little smart as if he openly join the RSS than his conspiracy would be open and his conspiracy would not have succeeded.

If the word "Harijan" is justified so someome tell me that is the so called Mahatma Gandhi is not a "Harijan"? 

The most of the people including the Government of India do not consider that some "Ram" took Birth in Ayodhya and it is only a myth projected by some conspirators of Brahmanwad to exploit people.  The Government of India has submitted an affidevit in Supreme Court in the case of so called RAMSETU stating that no evidence is available which proves the birth of any Ram s/o Dashrath resident of Ayodhya.

As regards "Chalisa" made by Dr.Tripathi, it is otherwise a good one if the words "Rajraj" and "Harijan' are removed.

(Guest)

Renuka ji thanks to you for giving me inspiration for a justified title to Gandhi as follows;

"Harijan Gandhi" is really justified than the "Mahatma Gandhi".

Vishwa (translator)     28 November 2010

E V Ramasami Naicker or Periyar ("the elder") as he is known was a great reformist in Tamil Nadu. His movement Dravida Kazhakam was engaged in a combat very much similar to that of dalits vs caste hindus. However, he had the good sense to debunk all religion. His favourite comment on brahminism and religious sentiment : "Vengayam" or onions. He is also known for breaking up ganesha idols.

He was the mentor of Annadurai who was the first DMK chief minister of the state. Mr Karunanidhi was his chief disciple. Even today, Anna is venerated all over Tamil Nadu.

What I am trying to say, the struggle of the Dalits has no future if they adhere to the values of that same Hinduism that is oppressing them. Embracing Buddhism is a good alternative but even better would be that they are turned existensialists:

GOD IS DEAD!

Vishwa

1 Like

(Guest)

Hum bhi yahi hai, saheb log !

Jara hamaari shakal dekhke samjhbujh ke baat kariyega !

Kauno anuchit, bhadkaane wali ya  jabardasti ki khurpech, ninda  wali baat nahi honi chaahiye ! 

Kewal shubh-shubh bolo. Samaaj ko jodne kaa kaam karo, todne ka nahi.  bolne ka freedom mil gaya to iskaa ya matlab nahi ki kuchh bhi bak do aur samaaj me prem-bhaav ko nasht kar do.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     28 November 2010

" Politicians always try to show that Constitution is insufficient and want to do amendments, to get political mileage by fooling the voters. "

- AGREED.

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     28 November 2010

Dear friends,

We, in Kerala had a great Guru Narayana Guru Swamigal. He made  great efforts to uplift people in Kerala. It has tremendous effect. He belonged to a community at that time called backward. Now the whole pattern changed. They beauty is that he never tried to tease the so called upper class. The result  was  they came forward and  realised  their  foolishness . I cannot agree with Viswaji.  Change can be made only by adopting change  for that we require good tolerant, respectful leaders from the oppressed class and not the vote catchers. 

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     28 November 2010

Ramrajya means or is other name of ideal Rajya. About Ramrajya narrow interpretation given by some of the members here.

1 Like

MR.   Vishwa

GOD IS DEAD!

PLEASE TELL, -  WHEN HE WAS ALIVE?

I AM ALSO A NON BELIEVER.

Vishwa (translator)     28 November 2010

Dear Arupji,

When I say God is dead, I do not mean it as a statement against religious sentiment. It follows that man is very much alive and he must take his destiny in his own hands. Somewhere it is linked with the Karma principle.

Vishwa

(Guest)

Santo, Ram Ram !!!

Dekho saheb log hum to thahre chamaar chandaal aadmi. jyada padhe likhe nahi, bidvan log ke beech me baithe bhi nahi . lekin, hamaar maano to bhgagwaanji agar bhram hai to bhi bahut badhiya bhram hai, is bhram ko bana rahne do. bhagwaan ka bhram samaaj ke liye bahut jaroori hai. agar sabko biswas ho gaya ki bhagwaan nahi hai to is duniya ko koi  kaanoon , samvidhaan, bigyaan, nahi smhal paayega.

Ram Ram !!!

(Guest)

Aashutosh baiya theek kah rahe hai.

“Bair a kar kaahu san koi, Raamraj vishamta khoi.”

Vishwa JI,

" Somewhere it is linked with the Karma principle."

PRINCIPAL OF KARMA IS ALSO A VEGUE PRINCIPAL. HOWEVER I COULD NOT FOLLOW YOU.

FROM YOUR POSTING I THOUGHT THAT  YOU ARE A NON BELIVER.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register