Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh (Executive)     12 September 2023

conditioned bail granted against 498A

Hi,

A false case U/S 498A has been filed against me at district court -CJM in 2022 due to marriage dispute with families.

I had also filed an Anticipatory Bail at CJM only which was rejected on ground of investigation is going on.

Later on I moved to High court and ABA was filed and in first hearing itself , conditioned bail was granted. In said bail, apart from bail bond, I need to pay second parties a lumpsum amount of Rs. 60k through DD.

Since, False case filed and my family reputation is damaged, I don't to pay any amount to them until mutual settlement.

please help me what option do I have for aviod to pay to her this amount and successfuly opted the Bail.

Thanks in advance

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 September 2023

If you do not comply with the conditions for grant of bail mthen the bail grant will stand dismissed automatically.

The court has not asked to your consent while imposing the condition to grant bail.

Hence you can decide whether to comply with the condition and get enlarged on bail or to be arrested by police and lament your mistake while  languishing in the jail.

Rakesh (Executive)     13 September 2023

I am just asking can I appeal with higher court for relief on bail amount of rs 50000/-
is any chance higer court may grant relief

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register