LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pharzana Abdul   29 September 2019

comtency job

sir my father was a sbi employee as a group D he was passawy 54yrs of age and 28yrs service completed can my mother or me to get job in competency way.

Learning

8 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     30 September 2019

It depends upon the present income of the family. Better you approach the Union concerned where your father was a member. They will clarify in the matter and help you also.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 September 2019

Contact the Branch Secretary of the recognized union in which your father was a member and seek the guidance of your father's colleagues for due remedy depending on your eligibility.

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 October 2019

Any how, you can apply. But please note that compassionate grounds is not a matter of right.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 October 2019

when did death occur.

what management has guided?

Lauren Sinclair   19 May 2020

Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks. online chat sites

tester hero   27 October 2020

Testerhero ist eine seriöse Plattform, auf der Sie mit dem <a href=”www.testerhero.de>become a product tester</a>Geld verdienen können. Wenn Sie den Bewertungen auf zahlreichen Websites folgen, werden Sie feststellen, dass Auszahlungen vorgenommen werden und die Auszahlungslimits nicht zu hoch festgelegt wurden.

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     27 October 2020

Compassionate is not a matter of right. You better approach the proper channel in this case. You can drag the Union of India only if it has acted in oppose to public policy or law.

opp hawks   09 March 2021

hello viewers i want to get job in currency exhange marketing if anyone have info about it so please help me in this line 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register