LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pallath   19 October 2015

Compulsory retirement

I am working in a private organisation since Feb-1992 and during the tenure of my service no illegal activites are pointed out but last year i had a heart attrack and undergone for Angioplasty and i took leave for 1 and half month as advised by my doctor thereafter i am fit and regular in my work. Now due to the family dispute of or organisation they are not starting new work and I have been asked to quit from the job. I am 52 years old and I am not in a position to search a new job now looking after the age. During my service period in my age of 30 - 40 I have requested to the company for relieving me since I was getting jobs that time they told me that you don't think to leave us and we are with you till retirement. 

Now you all are requested to please instruct me what action I would take. since i want to get some fund for starting a work with that money since i may be not in a position to search a job in this age. 

I also want to know that what are the claims I can make from the employer like PF, Gratuity and Compensation, etc..

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register