LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

francis (doctor)     22 December 2013

Compound wall

Respected lawyers, i am Dr Francis discussing about a civil case between me & my neighbour regarding a compound wall in our boundaries.a schematic diagram of the wall is attached  with the post.the basement of the compound wall lies in my plot.as soon as the construction of the wall was over , my neighbour started digging a canal in his plot so close to the wall that, the very basement of the wall is exposed to air and is losing its lateral support.now he is threatening that he will dig it further deep and the wall will collapse down.his real intention is to get access to my plot and steal agricultural products from my farm land,which was earlier  restricted by the construction of the wall. kindly advice regarding this situation and thus help me to get justice.

yours sincerely

Dr Francis

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register