LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin (Professional)     19 May 2011

Complaints against Prevention of cruelty against animals

Where do I file complaint for cruelty against a animal? What are procedures to be followed?


 2 Replies

P.R.SHUKLA (professional)     20 May 2011

you can lagde complaint in policestation under ipc which specially prohibits curelty aganist animals

you can also file complaint in front of district magistrate or can talk to the ngo's which will help you in this case

any other action deem proper and suitable depending upon the condition

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     19 June 2011

You can complain to the SPCA  i.e Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to the animal for which the District Collector is the Ex-officio President for each District.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query