LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arpan Trivedi   26 February 2020

Complaint/pil against police working style, behaviour etc


I am writing on this though my this topic covers a lot of things to get improved police attitude, working culture, behaveiour , accountiability etc.

First I would like to start my story and then my story gives me a target to bring some changes in Police and for this I need your support.

I am writing not in details just giving brief details ;

Some day  a person who used to work with me has offered me that if i invest Rs. 50000 in stock will be able to get monthly 5-6k rupees, I have transferred rupees in his wife account, he whatsapp me the list of document i had to give. I given and he tried to get opened my demat account in such company ustox and aastha trade as he showed, i have some whats app message regarding this, even some discussion as investment. my demat account was not opened as he start behaving suspicious and stated he invested such amount and will give the benefit but no benefit came so i demanded money back so he given me check of rs 50000 upon presenting check found the check belong to such account that is closed but he used to meet me and always assured me will return my money and suddenly he disappeared and stop meeing and picking my phone, but his phone is still working. i went to police to file complaint under section 420, 406, 403, 120 b as his wife involvement in taking money in her account. noida police stated for 420 matter they need SSP approval, went to SSP office and in absence of SSP some other officer after a short heated argument send matter to police station for further inqurity. i met sho and he said will call me for further inquiry but never called but when i call he stated the accused in not picking up phone and he filed report as civil matter. i complaint under jansunwai UP CM portal but the same report filed in the portal then again i dissatisfied with the report so matter transfer to CO level and the same report again filed. i again shows dissatisfaction so it goes to SSP office however by this time commissioner system came in noida so i write letter to UP DGP, noida commissioner, UP CM, Prime minister but nothing happend so I met DCP noida and he forwarded for futher inqiry and the same person is inqurity since 8 FEB 2020, no answer yet, i started police complaint process in 24 dec 2019 but no complaint has been filed. i know i can go for 156-3 crpc but now i want police register my complaint first it section 420 cognizable office so as per lalita kumari v/s up supreme court made guidelines to register police complaint immediately in cognizable case. and now i don't want to fight only for myself. i want to file court of contempt against police and failure of police officer and dereliction in duty against all erring police officer and their accountibility for their duty as almost 2 months have passed and if accused cheat some other persons like this and ran away who will responsibile for this. otherwise there is no use of police in the society.

please suggest further course of action. 



 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register