LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ganesh rao (x)     28 November 2015

Complaint against public prosecutor

The Asst. public prosecutor in the criminal case stated in  a petition filed before the magistrate that the passport authority of "X" city vide its order dated  DD/MM/YY impounded my passport.  and that though the p.port authority ordered to surrender the p.port the same was not surrendered by me.

these are factually wrong.  the court which sent request to p.port office to impound the p.port did not receive any communication or confirmation as to impounding; neither did the p.port office of "X" city impound my p.port or make any order to surrender the p.port. The court confirmed these in reply to RTI.

i have three replies, in response to three RTIs filed,  from p.port office of "X" city that they could not impound the p.port as it was not issued by them and they had only forwarded the court order to the p.port issuing office.   The p.port office of "Y" city informed me under RTI the date of impounding which is 15 months after the letter of the court.

the above shows that the public prosecutor acted with malafide intention by stating in the petition that the passport authority of "X" city vide its order dated  DD/MM/YY impounded my passport.  and that though the p.port authority ordered to surrender the p.port the same was not surrendered by m, while in fact these things never took place. the intention of the PP was to malign me in the eyes of the magistrate so that the magistrate may pass stringent orders against me.

now my querry is, can I make complaint against the PP to the Bar council of A P State and the Bar council of India. for the false statements made in petition with an evil intention to harm the interest of the accused. He colluded with the complainant and wanted to make money from the complainant and the accused.  he approached us thru some people but we did not oblige.  

Does the public prosecutor continue to be a member of Bar council of A P State and the Bar council of India. The PP is not a tenure public prosecutor but is a regular prosecutor.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register