Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Complaint against non payment of fnf salary

Page no : 2

Raman Chauhan   24 October 2016

"Involved the unions".Can you please brief me about which UNION you are talking about.?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 October 2016

"Involved the unions".Can you please brief me about which UNION you are talking about.?

In almost each post it has been posted.

You may search and contact them.

Raman Chauhan   24 October 2016

""In almost each post it has been posted. You may search and contact them" Actuly i found few line jargon ,dats y i asked. Anyways thanks to your suggestion

Raman Chauhan   01 November 2016

That company Frauders "Appsquadz Technologies Pvt Ltd" has registered FIR and fake complaint against me.I got phone call from police station.They were saying Chandrakant CEO of the company has registered complaint and saying  "You have opened  your OWN company and took away company data,trying to defame company name by Quora,Glassdoor Review".but actually that is absolutely wrong because i am working in another company which is established in 2009.Yes i have exposed Appsquadz over Glassdoor and Quora but i never used abusive language.I just said what is the truth of Frauders .Chandrakant was even trying to call my HR.

I talked to my lawyer he was saying we have registered file in labour court first,so they can not do anything and in worst case we will show that file to police station if required.

So i just want to know if i will got another call from Police station,what should i do.

Should i visit to police station along with that file?

Thanks in advance

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 November 2016

Involve the IT/ITeS employee's unions and Trade Unions.

Share or handover any file only if your own counsel advises so.

Raman Chauhan   01 February 2017

Hi Folk,

I have consulted lawyer.My second hearing was on 19,JAN,2017 but Labour judge was not feeling well so date has been shifted to 11 May,2017.We have written application for this and we are requesting earlier date from labour court.I want to know is there any Fee/Charge required for that application submisson.?

Thanks in advance

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 February 2017

NO.

If at any point of time you pay a fee you will get reciept.

The U.P Dookan Aur Vanijya Adhishthan Adhiniyam, 1962

is available at;

https://talkhrm.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/U.P-Dookan-Aur-Vanijya-Adhishthan-Adhiniyam-1962.pdf?87eede

Raman Chauhan   01 February 2017

Ok Thanks,

Actually i have payed Rs 3000 to my lawyer in begining.In starting he was saying this money he usually takes from everyone when case starts plus i will have to pay 10%(amount i will get from previous employer) at the end when case will resolve.But he is asking money for every hearing sometimes Rs 500/300.

But thanks for your reply,it really helps, now i have asked reciept from him.

You alone have to  settle your terms, fee etc  with your lawyer on your own. 

Raman Chauhan   18 March 2017

Hi, Its really bad feeling,feeling very disappointed.My second hearing which was fixed on 19jan, has been postpone due to unavailability of judge.I got general date of 11may.When we requested for short date ,as per my lawyer our date for second hearing changed to 15 march 2017. Worst thing is when i went to court to attend my second hearing they lost my file, saying that there are mutiple cases running so file might have mixed with another files. Labour court employees also told me,lawyer from opponent party has also came for search of file. I got stunned when one of employee in labour court told me it will require lots of efforts to search your file,but I understood what he wanted from me and i even fullfilled. I took his phone no. and from past 3 days i am asking same question "Have you find my file"? But i am getting same answer "We are finding pata ni kahan chali gyi". My lawyer is also telling me same thing that i am going daily to court in search of your file. Don't know i am right or wrong but i am getting negetive vibes from all these peoples.

Tushar Jha (Advisor)     13 April 2017

Dude,

Always remember one thing, whenever you file a case in Court/Tribunal keep a photocopy of all the documents filed in Court/Tribunal with yourself. In such matters, you need to be smart. Documents means all affidavits, plaints, rejoinders, supporting documents etc. etc. Never hand over these copies to anyone. If you need to give those documents to lawyers or again in the Court give Photocopy.
If your dues exceed Rs. 1 Lakh then you can also file Winding-Up petition against your employer-company at High Court by giving 21-day advance Legal Notice.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 April 2017

Hope you have the copies.

The Presiding Officer may comment on status of your file, on next date.

Also get in touch with IT/ITES employee's unions. 

Raman Chauhan   11 December 2017

Hi Guys,

In addition to my current thread, i have finally found my file but, I am not happy with progress of my case.It has been more than 1 year now and still progress in my case is very slow. I am not getting why it took so much time, i could still understand one reason of delay is our pathetic Judiciary system for sure and other one might be my lazy lawyer.I have attended many hearing in this case, out of which i have got next date(i.e min 2-3 months) just because public servant in court was absent.
Till now progress in my case is opponent  party has not appeared even once from last 6-7 months, court has sent notice 3 times and finally asked me to submit all evidence.
I have submitted my all documents and attached Affidavit to it.
I have also attached scan copy of consignment(Notice) that my lawyer has sent to  company.
My next hearing is shifted to Feb and i don't even know how much more time it would take.

It wouldn't be wrong if i will say my lawyer might have taken bribe for it, thats why he is delaying my case intentionally.Same guy had promised me to resolve my case (minimum 6 month and max 1 yr) a year ago.

What would you guys suggest me, should i replace my  irresponsible lawyer ?

or i should still stick to him and wait for my time?

Please Help!!!

Thanks in Advance

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     27 December 2017

nothing more to be added, find a lawyer and act his advise and file labour case 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register