Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yogesh (abc)     21 October 2013

Complaint against delhi cooperative tribunal

Hi

Can anyone guide me what sort of action/complaint I can take so that I can get the certified copy of complete file of my appeal case from Delhi cooperative tribunal.

As there is vast amount of corruption happening in Delhi cooperative tribunal and decisions are manipulated on the directions of few lawyers.I would like to further file my case to higher Courts but unfortunately the Tribunal officials are not providing me the certified copy of complete file and they have told me that they are told to do so by the Chairman of the tribunal.

Can anyone  tell me  how can I file a complaint against such illegal act. Here it is pertinent to note that I have tried to give them the details of the documents in the mentioned form but still they refuted to provide me the certified copy of the file .

Also is there any rule which governs  that the complete set of file could not be issued to the appellant himself.

Please help me out of this situation.

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 October 2013

There is no such rule to prevent give information. Moreover, you can obtain filling information through applying RTI act. Website: www.rtionline.org

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     21 October 2013

Delhi Cooperative Tribunal, is covered under the defination of "Public Authority" and all documents held with it is classified as "Public Document/Records".

As stated by Adv. Ramachary (above), the best and simpler option is to file RTI application and follow-up to its logical end.  Also file a complaint with the Delhi SIC, against the PIO of Delhi Cooperative Tribunal, if the PIO does not comply.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
https://hemantagarwal21.blogspot.in/?view=sidebar

It was told to us that there is no PIO assigned to tribunal also as per my past experience PIO Registrar is habitual of declining information on some false pretext. Also Tribunal refused to provide me certified copy of my written arguments saying it wouldn't provide that under any circumstances. Should filing a complaint to Cheif Justice of India as well as Ministry of law makes any difference.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 October 2013

If you do not get information through RTI , go to appeal. Definitely you will obtain the information. Follow up/interest/shradhaa  must be there.

I have already filed three appeals against RCS in CIC but due long pending cases in CIC my appeals are still pending  and RCS are  doing what they want.

No one replied did my complaint to higher authorities makes any difference.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register