Complain filed by my wife in ssp office falsely

Respected Sir

               Myself Pradeep shaw, my wife filed a false 498a & DP act in 2012 which i got aquital form the said charges in Aug-2017 . Also a Divorce case is pending at there and recently she filed a maintaince case 125. 

On dt. 09/10/2018 when i apear intothe court for my divorce & 125 proceeding jusge sent both of us for mediiation and after mediation over she suddenyl using my by slang langugaes becuase i deny to take her back and she threatened me in the court premises. I suddenly as per my adv advice loadged a complain to SSP Office at Jamshedpur and retrun back by taking the recit of this application.  But till now no action is taken by police against her. 

Onother hand she is also filed a complain to SSP Office on Dt.13.10.2018 and her complain was forwarded to local THANA and IO Called me over phone to attend the enquiry. 

I fixed the time for sunday but he is saying that if you dlaying that he will submit the report in her favour. I told him that sir i will attend the enquiry but at least give me a week time but he is not agree. 

Today again i send a complain along with prevoisu complain & its reciot along with Judgement of my 498A. 

What shoudl i do. 

I sent my advocate to Police station and IO told that He has to submit the report in court as its a Girl side case he cant do anything. 

I will reach at there on Sunday. 

What shoudl i do

May the Police arrest me 

What is the next procedding 

May i take Bail and May i get the Bail easily for this new charges. 

I dont know what she is wrting but till now no charges is there. 

Please guide how to tackle from this crticial sititauon. 

Thanks in advance. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x