LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

K. G. Mishra   12 May 2016

Competent authority

Who is the competent authority to add higher qualification in the service records of an state Govt. Employee? Also please tell me whether the Engineering degree obtained from distance learning not appoved by AICTE is valid for promotion to the Govt. employees or not?


 1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 May 2016

The correct information with name/designation/address can be obtained from office say; admin/personnel/HR/MD's office/reporting authority.............. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query