Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pramod (Proprietor)     24 November 2013

Compensation under unfair trade practice

Dear Experts,

A consumer complaint filed before the Respective Consumer Redressal Forum and pleaded compensation against deficiency of services for mental harassment. Present stage is for filing evidence affidavit. Complainant has further come to know after a good perusal that apart from deficiency of service which was mainly pleaded in the complaint that Opposite Party has committed unfair trade practice with Set Top Box and demanded unreasonable amount of monthly charges against the regulations and directions as per notification of TRAI Act. Further to add cable operator even miserable failed to comply the rules of his business operation as per The Cable Television (Regulation) Network Act 1995.

Hence I humbly request you before the respective Experts to guide me on the following questions as below;

1.     Whether I can add at this point of time pleading of unfair trade practice at the moment in the complaint?

2.     If so can I demand compensation under that ground UNFAIR TRADE PRACTICE over and above of the pleading of deficiency of services?

3.     Whether Consumer Forum has the authority to impose penalty and compensation against the cable service provider?

4.     If so whether this complainant receives that compensation so sanctioned?

Kindly advice Please,

Thanking you all in anticipation of correct legal guidance.     

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register