LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ak yadav (law student)     06 January 2018

Compensation for land acquisition


     the land was alloted to me by gram panchayat and proper permission of SDO in 1991.same was dismissed by ADM in 2016 that the land was TAL.Now after perusal of documents concerned Revenue Board, has suspended the order and directed to cite the file again with the parties..Since the some part of land has come in land acquisiton for NH officialy in records but due to ADM order compensation was not given to same has dismissed and my name will be updated in revenue records. I am Bhumidhar and land has been sankramaniy. what is the further process to get compensation for the land acquisition.please guide me. Thanking you sir, 

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query