Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SOURABH GUPTA (PROFESSIONAL)     21 June 2011

Compensation for labour

Hello friends,

Please tell me that one company is going to close its unit for some unavoidable economic reasons. 

So what are requirements from the Labour point of views or what are the requirements which are to be complied from Labour Laws in this regard. Any compensation which is need to be given to labour or any other thing. is there any checklist ???????

Please reply

Learning

2 Replies

sunad.sesa@gmail.com (sunad.sesa@gmail.com)     18 July 2011

Hello friends,

Please tell me that our company is give us 45% of compensation per month in my salary. the 45% is calculated with basic+vda. and deduction also is done while on leave as per my leave. now we have demanded to rise in compensation upto 100%. and not to deducted my compensation while on leave. please help had i demanded in a right way else please help me...

sunad.sesa@gmail.com (sunad.sesa@gmail.com)     18 July 2011

Hello friends,

Please tell me that our company is give us 45% of compensation per month in my salary. the 45% is calculated with basic+vda. and deduction also is done while on leave as per my leave. now we have demanded to rise in compensation upto 100%. and not to deducted my compensation while on leave. please help had i demanded in a right way else please help me...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register