Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jayson roy   15 July 2019

compassionate Job

dear sir/mam
my father was a Indian oil corporation limited employee he was death on 22 June 2019 him age was 54 years (6 years left for retirement,him joining was 1995).I ask to company for compassionate job,he refuse to give me job, company said to me you are not a dependent person because you got a married and company did not give a compassionate job for married person . currently I am unemployment,I or my family fully dependent on my father's job,I have one younger sister and she did not married,My present age is 25 years old..
please sir/mam provide me a correct data for compassionate job ..

Learning

9 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     16 July 2019

Application dt.16th July, 2019 seeking information under RTI Act

Before: Central Public Information officer, Indian Oil Corporation,........................(Corporate office)

Fee: Postal order No....for Rs.10/- fvg Accounts officer, IOC payable at......

Applicant:

Information solicited:

1. Please provide a certified copy of orders/notifications/circulars/agreement that states about eligibility and process for compassionate appointments in Indian Oil Corporation.

Applicant.

(Never file the application in your name, and ask some of your friends from a different station to seek such information in his name and signature.  This forum can not directly help you, but they can only provide guidance.  Contact an advocate show him the circular and seek from him a grievance petition draft to be sent to IOC by you)

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 July 2019

Company stand is correct as per govt policy on the subject

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 July 2019

RTI lies for information which is not in public domain. PSUs follow govt instruction which are available in public domain on DOPT website

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 July 2019

With due respects, though the information is in public domain, it may not be accessible for every citizen, and once certified copies are solicited, the information is a different form and has to be provided.  Let the member himself read the policy and understand his eligibility himself.  Members who come to the forum might have attempted all such efforts and with frustration, they seek further process, without informing the past facts.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 July 2019

With due respects, though the information is in public domain, it may not be accessible for every citizen, and once certified copies are solicited, the information is a different form and has to be provided.  Let the member himself read the policy and understand his eligibility himself.  Members who come to the forum might have attempted all such efforts and with frustration, they seek further process, without informing the past facts.

M V Gupta (Advocate)     22 July 2019

Compassionate job is not a matter of right but discretionary. It is the discretion of the company whether to give job to you on compassoinate ground or not. As it is not a matter of right you cannot force the company to give you job by going to Court.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 July 2019

Judicious exercise is also important without discrimination and discrimination in between equally qualified candidates can be challenged.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 July 2019

Policy on compasssionate appointment is available on the website of teh deptt of eprson and training.

M V Gupta (Advocate)     31 July 2019

I remeber having  answered this query earlier in regular thread along with other experts. You may request ur mother to apply for the job as dependant of ur father.She should state in her applicatio that she does not have any earning member in the family nor herself has any avocation; and she has to look after her daughter etc. Try ur luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register