LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek Acharya (Student)     20 March 2014

Compassionate ground job in bsnl

My girlfriend's father recently expired (04/03/2014) due to stroke. He was an employee at BSNL, Meghalaya. I've read on internet and came to know that there is a provision according to law that states that a daughter/son can get the job in place of the father under compassionate grounds. I further was enlightened about the 55 points norm of the BSNL from this forum (thanks to lawyersclubindia). But the SDO of the respective branch of BSNL said that this rule doesn't exist anymore when my girlfriend approached. 
The job seeker is the daughter of the deceased, age-22, qualification- M.Sc Chemistry

Please suggest what should she do. They approached the BSNL office where her father was employed but they said such rule no longer exists. The family is support-less, and when I mailed inquiring about the procedure to apply for her to the respective office, the SDO called her personally and told that they will have to face problems if some outsider interferes. 

Please let us know (or post a link) where there is an official notification regarding this matter, which we may show the SDO regarding the rules of employment on compassionate ground.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 March 2014

seek rule position /policy document of BSNL under RTI.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 March 2014

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Compassionate-ground-job-in-bsnl-99477.asp#.Uy6z4M41hn5

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register