Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gowtham   19 January 2016

Company withdrawing offer letter

Hi Friends,

I have a situation and need your suggestions for proceeding furthur. Any help is much appriciated.

I am a Senior Engineer working in mumbai. I got an offer from Benglore company for abroad duputation, after interview and selection process they offered me and i accepted it. I resigned my present company and made myself available for duputation by oct'15 as they said i would take one month for all formalitites. But they keep on postponing my joing date and i patiently waited for their call. I sent couple of mails called them continuesly, after 4 months now they are saying sorry you can find a new job. Now i lost my job waited for them for 4 months without salary but by the end of the day i got to hear simple sorry. I want to take legel action on that company for compensatation. For information me and my friend are facing same situation with this company.Friends please suggest me how to proceed.

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 January 2016

Did this company in any communique

(audio/visual/minuted/witnessed) state that you may resign and produce the acceptance of resignation,service certificate, relieving letter etc on the day of joining?

You may show all dcos/communications on record to an able counsel.

The merits,options, remedies,damages etc shall emerge from record and inputs.

Thanks for the reply Mr. Kumar.

Yes i do have email conversation about resignation and all other queries regarding the same. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 January 2016

In that case you seem to have a good case.

Inquire about assets of the employer and establishment.

Approach an able counsel ASAP and press for damages and explore claim under Torts too.

Thanks for the help. I will contact counsel ASAP.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register