LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     01 May 2017

Company termination career loss suit

A US based company was at back of me for 8 months for interview process.At some point of time I even replyed that I am not intrested in that company.All emails proofs are there.

So after 8 moths of interview process company gave me offer and I joined.My manager tortured harashed me and used  me to never leave office.When ever I go for rest room or go to home immediately he used to call me and shout at me of me leaving offce.He highly pressured me to even come on weekends also. My health was totally upset and had lots of sleeping problems.

When I said to my manager that I will report to HR,he alerted and complained to HR that I scholded him and that I will kidnap and kill his son if he gives work or ask status of work on September 20 2016.

Then after company used me to complete all his tasks.Company highly pressured me and also made me to work over time and after 2 and half months that is on december 15 they terminated my employment for scholding manager and threatening him to kidnap and kill his son.They even  paid over time work  of 60,000 RS

Query:I asked HR that if I am kidnapper and murderer how can you keep me in office for 75 days and payed me over time  work  of RS 60,000 RS?Now I am not getting job because of termination.I do have 11 years experiece in software.

Query: Can I file career loss suit against company?If so please suggest

Learning

10 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 May 2017

Originally posted by : Surya kkkkk
A US based company was at back of me for 8 months for interview process.At some point of time I even replyed that I am not intrested in that company.All emails proofs are there.

So after 8 moths of interview process company gave me offer and I joined.My manager tortured harashed me and used  me to never leave office.When ever I go for rest room or go to home immediately he used to call me and shout at me of me leaving offce.He highly pressured me to even come on weekends also. My health was totally upset and had lots of sleeping problems.

When I said to my manager that I will report to HR,he alerted and complained to HR that I scholded him and that I will kidnap and kill his son if he gives work or ask status of work on September 20 2016.

Then after company used me to complete all his tasks.Company highly pressured me and also made me to work over time and after 2 and half months that is on december 15 they terminated my employment for scholding manager and threatening him to kidnap and kill his son.They even  paid over time work  of 60,000 RS

Query:I asked HR that if I am kidnapper and murderer how can you keep me in office for 75 days and payed me over time  work  of RS 60,000 RS?Now I am not getting job because of termination.I do have 11 years experiece in software.

Query: Can I file career loss suit against company?If so please suggest

What is the reason stated in Termination order?

The OT has been paid to you.

Apparently you were in probation Period.

Confirm!

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     01 May 2017

Termination reason:On december 15 they terminated my employment for scholding manager and threatening him to kidnap and kill his son on 25 october,A serious violation of Company's code of conduct.

Over time work which I done is paid to me.Also paid me notice period salary of 1 month.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 May 2017

Is this reason stated in writing to you?

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     02 May 2017

Yes Sir..My query is if I am kidnapper and murder how they can keep me in company for 75 days from date of fight with manager and  even made me work over time and and aslo paid over time 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 May 2017

Originally posted by : Surya kkkkk
Termination reason:On december 15 they terminated my employment for scholding manager and threatening him to kidnap and kill his son on 25 october,A serious violation of Company's code of conduct.

Over time work which I done is paid to me.Also paid me notice period salary of 1 month.

Is this reason stated in writing in termination order?

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     03 May 2017

Any guidence?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 May 2017

Is this reason stated in writing in termination order?

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     04 May 2017

Yes Sir

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 May 2017

Apparently as per your post the company has not conducted any inquiry and provided you opportunity of hearing and natural justice.

Did you contest the termination order and allegations narrated in it since year, 2015?

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     06 May 2017

Considering the facts as narrated by you and also the scenerio of harassment (I am not sure if you can prove harassment at all), you may consult a lawyer with your letter of appointment, termination letter and all relevant documents. If you fall within the category of workman, which I assume that you would, you may raise an industrial dispute. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register